10•

Birds fluting was my favorite sound. The fresh smell of the sun hitting your window. The soft bedsheets and the power puff girls T-shirt I was wearing felt like heaven's downfall to earth.

I snuggled on the soft pillows before flickering my eyes open. Okay, that's weird. The wall looks a little different than the one I saw yesterday.

It's probably just my illusions.
How the heck can a wall change? Right?

I just woke up. It happens. Of course.

But where the fuck did my favorite shirt go to?
And why precisely was I naked for?

Why are the blankets plain black? Didn't I buy one with red mini hearts all around it?

Why does my neck hurt so much? My back my arms? What the fuck? How much have I been drinking? How the fuck was my window black when it was all white yesterday..?

Something moved under the blanket. I screamed out thinking it was some sort of rat or even a snake between my legs.

But when my eyes became conscious completely I realized how much better I would've liked it if it was a rat or a snake poisoning me.

"What the fuck, Viviana?" A morning deep voice welcomed my heavy brain. My head couldn't allow the voice in. But seeing the person right under my nose my brain had nothing other than accept its faith. "What's wrong with you?" He whined. How did I end up here? How did I crawl back to the same bed I wanted to stay in a few weeks ago? How was I in the same house?

That was the property of Alex?

<>

"What are you doing here?" I smiled. "Why weren't you answering my fucking calls?" a tall man grasped my wrist. I smiled again.

"Are the calls in the room with us?" I cracked up. "Because if it is, I can make it a threesome." a hiccup ruined my pickup line. I clutched my fists tightly on his leather jacket.
"You have a big figure." My head couldn't help but fall on his chest. The sensation of his muscles felt like a stress ball on my skin. I got a kick out of it until he decided to take hold of my hair and pull me away from feeling his warmth.

"Did you change your number?" he bit and I scowled at his questions. It was a hard puzzle to solve at this moment. I don't remember anything other than being with a friend and that friend just evaporated..."Why are you here? Weren't you fired?"

"I don't know?" I shrugged and squinted my eyes looking at him. "I thought you were the one who seized me in a male restroom. Ask yourself that, not me." I backed off till my back reached the cold sink. I saw the unpleasant look on his face and in some way, it was satisfying to me.

"Don't give me that attitude." He moved closer.

"I am not doing a thing." I sucked a deep breath in towards the feeling of his hands controlling my body. "I'm not touching you, I didn't drag you into a public restroom and lock the door. I am not eye fucking you, neither am I pleading for you to fuck off, so I don't know which attitude you're talking about, but I'm sure you got the wrong one here." He pushed a knee between my legs as he grasped harder on my short dress and around my throat.

"It's not just your attitude," he added. "Your face, your eyes, your lips, your hands, and your body. Everything about you makes me want to fuck you more and more." I shivered to his lips on my neck. "You make me so fucking hard."

"But I don't know you." I fought back, I was trying to deny how good he still felt around me.

"I'm sure you don't." he consented to my denial. "But I'm sure being between your legs will bring back your memory, don't you think?" oh.