5•

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"
Aggression. First thing in the morning, an aggressive response. Rough okay.

"Pleasuring you, sir?" A tiny smile creaked on my lips. A sensitive feeling rang his body and it was obvious it wasn't just a sensitive belief he felt in his spirit. No. It was more like he was infected in pain, like a victim to my touch.

But honestly.

I was the victim yesterday. I was his submissive and the whore I was for his touch. I was the one who said yes please, and I was the one who blacked out to sleep. Does he need any more substantiation for being his victim?

I don't think so.

I wasn't so sure if revenge was the thing I wanted to feel for him. I really didn't know if revenge was the only praising thought I'd earn back my power over a thirsty man like him. And I really do want to deny that thought of him being the boss over my body. I want to refuse how good it is.

I want to be the dominant one, I want to control a man like him. I want to feel what I want to feel with such a stubborn, starved man he was.

Pleasuring him while he was asleep was a whole pack of filled-up bottles with my power back to my body. I felt amazing and wet. Can't lie.

His dick tightened in my mouth and his chest became heavy right in my sight. It's different.
Trust me. When I say today, right now, is a whole different type of sex. I mean it.

And I mean it as I finally know how this man honestly looks. He's hot can't lie again, but I finally figured out the color of his eyes, I finally know the color of his hair and especially the tattoos I couldn't completely see last time.

He had a snake tattoo on his thorax, black. No coloring filling it, and a cute rose on his hand, not so sure if he was a softie for such a beautiful flower. I noticed an eye on his elbow and an 1995 on his torso, and it made me immediately think about his age. Twenty-eight years old.

My eyes couldn't help, but scan every part of him, more tattoos caught my attention, texts, numbers, figures, and everything.
He was just a piece of art.

I couldn't stop obsessing over his whimpers, I couldn't stop my organs from collapsing over his dick. I was wet. I was...wet. Like so wet.

I couldn't understand how well his dick would rip my insides, I wonder if I was able to handle him right now, his morning wood, my naked body, my lips, my tongue, and my hardened nipples brushing against his skin.

Fuck this. Fuck him. Fuck...me.

I squeezed his dick tight, I wanted to make sure he was turned on by that and crawl up on him.
I let my ass tease him, I let his tip poke my soft skin and taunt him with his tip sense my tightness and the wetness I've gotten because of him, and stop. Gosh, I enjoyed his annoyed face.

I was controlling him.

"I'll fuck your face if you don't stop teasing," he warned, but as if. Yes, please. I couldn't say that to him, but keeping up with my game told him that I was down bad for that idea.

A moment of flicker all I felt was my world being upside down. I was not controlling him anymore. And that disappointed me in myself.

He switched positions faster than in a motorcycle race. I was beneath him and thinking that he just woke up, lazy and weak would allow me to take over him proved me too wrong.

"Is this what you want?" He thrust in me intensely. So hard, so loud that my skin was melting off my bones and my eyes couldn't see any light anymore. My legs squeezed against his waist and opened wide again because of him, I grind on him, and I allowed him to choke me like that.