23

"How much?" I exhaled the smoke out of my lungs while pulling some money out.

"Just three fifty.." I looked at her before handing her the amount of money she appealed to for and drink up the glass of whisky. "Can I go now?" she asked and I gave a nod. She wasn't what I wanted. She was boring, she was simple. Something wasn't what I wanted.

And there.

I was left alone and still, my balls never had enough and I still longed for more than just one whore in my house. It's been a month and a few weeks. And fuck. Fuck, I yearned for her.

Every day, every hour, every minute and second that my life went on with. I craved her touch.

Fuck, why would she leave me? Me. Alex Lennox. Why? Wasn't my cock enough? Why wasn't she all over me like everyone? Especially like Helen? Why couldn't she be with her 'boyfriend' but still let me fuck her?

Why couldn't she just stay a while longer...

Because of her, I need to keep going from this to that, and that to this and still. None of them ever satisfied me the way she did and it drove me crazy. What was so special about Viviana that I couldn't see? She is uncommonly normal and all.

She wasn't the only 'gorgeous' looking woman I hooked up with, but there was just something that woke me up to orgasm and fall asleep because I finished whenever I thought of her.

She's like the word 'orgasm' in general.

And fuck, I couldn't fuck her for the last time too. She looked so good with that dress that day, her red lipstick that I wanted to ruin by kissing her nonstop, and the black heels she wore. I might fuck up my importance by saying this, but I'd fucking allow her to step on me with them.

And fuck, I was so fucking envious of that 'Clark' or cock guy. I watched him steal something that was mine, that belonged to me and I just let him go on with it. She was mine and she knew that, but she still left knowing I owned every single piece of her body. I owned the breath she took, I own her mouth, her eyes, her ass, and her tits.

She was mine and she can't change that.
She can't run away. She has to return to me.
She was mine and she'll stay mine till I give my permission for her to depart from my cage.

Fuck. What was I even thinking?
What am I even thinking now?

Every single thought I had about her is bullshit, it was full of shit and everything was just bogus, but it still felt so fucking fundamental to my head and so goddamn acceptable to think of.

I grabbed my phone and went to my photo gallery. I can't anymore. I need her. 
Where the fuck is it? I need it so fucking bad...

"Fucking hell..." I groaned once I saw her pictures on my phone again. The first picture was already something enough to make my balls twitch. It's her fucking hard nipples and the way my hand squeezed one of her tits, her sharp, sexy collarbones telling me to bite her off once I see her standing in front of me. Her attractive Amber eyes, her proud grin on the thick load I splashed all over her face. My fuck.

I threw my head back, groaning messily while jerking off. My cock tightened in my hand, I became susceptible to complete my climax.
Holy fuck I want to explode. I want to come.

The thought of her lips around my cock stiffed me. The look on her face when I fuck her throat is unforgettable. The pain, the suffer. She looked so beautiful no matter how fucked up she was.

"Alex..?" She grimaced. "I need you when are you coming back?" Fuck. "Alex? My pussy is dripping wet because of you...don't you think it's unfair?" Oh fuck. "I want your cock in my mouth. In my ass, between my tits..." fuck right there. "Alex? Look at me... I'm just a picture."