6•

It was 3th of June, a Saturday night filled up with nothingness. It's 3 in the morning.

I rolled all around the bed, from side to side and yet I couldn't fall asleep. I was afraid I'd wake Joe up, but it wasn't something I controlled right now. My head was aching, my body was on heat, and for a split second, I wanted to think I was bothered by something.

But having Joe beside me, sleeping the best night of his life has wrecked the imagination of me having a good time in my own bed or even a good night's sleep in my own body.

I kept moving and moving until I couldn't stand laying down here, sweating in an uncomfortable position and waiting up for the darkness out my window to turn bright and warm.

I let out a deep sigh of annoyance to myself and got up slowly in any case Joe might wake up from my late-night activities. In any way, I grabbed myself a jacket, shirt and a pair of pants.

I wore my clothes on my way down the stairs and honestly, I had no idea what I was going to put myself to, but what I did know was I didn't want to lie down up there and watch a black ceiling.

Vibrating has plopped my heart into my hands and making an effort to pull my phone out of my pocket seemed to frighten me even more. I was wondering if it might've been a call from Joe as I've been rolling all around on the bed, being noisy and all, which also might've woke him up and notice I was leaving.

But facing my screen, and the unknown number dialing me at this hour freaked me more out.

"Viviana is speaking," I answered the call and slipped on my shoes before immediately exiting the house. "Hello?" I spoke again and walked through the empty streets where nobody seemed to been seen other than me. "Are you there?" I slowed down my pace waiting up for an answer.

Something about this call feared me 

"I don't know, am I?" a solid deep voice answered. For a little second, I managed to find out who it belonged to, but once that light above my head had switched on, nothing was able to leave me other than a small gasp.

"Mr Lennox?" That voice belonged to nobody but a man like him. "How.." my breath ragged "How did you get my number..?" I was nervous and maybe a little terrified, because how? How can a man like him disappear and appear in my life again whenever he wants to? What was he?

It's been two weeks or maybe a little more since I've slept in that hotel with him for an entire night. I've got paid well, not just with money but physically too as well. It was a night ten times more worthwhile than spending it with men who had no idea what they were doing.

"You remember my voice pretty well." there were miles and miles away from both of us, but yet I was still able to feel his smirk through the phone. But no shit, Mr Lennox. Your voice, your hands, the way you whimper, and the manner you fuck the devil out of me, how was I able to forget?

Can't memorize any other voice better than yours. It's stuck in my soul.

"How did you get my number?" I repeat my question bravely. "And why exactly are you calling me?" the line went dead and the silence itself scratched my ears till I almost felt blood pooling out my skin. A second later a long hum left his mouth. That was the answer I was waiting to receive. It was enough.

"You don't sound sleepy." I gulped. "I was expecting to hear your drowsy voice." My breath ragged harder. "Do you want me to put you to sleep?" his breath snook into my ear, my body shuddered and without God's sake, I could've been melting down on my knees right over here.
"I truly want to ruin the hell out of you."