24•

"Would you like another shot?" I nod. Was I able to deny it? Fuck her. Fuck her so bad.

It's been fucking five months.
Five.

No sight of her and neither could I even allow myself to look for her or go to her place. I couldn't even understand why she pissed me so much. She's just a fucking...whatever.

I couldn't stop from going to her and her. Her her her. For every woman I saw I paid anything just to draw away myself from thinking about her.

I became intoxicated and at the same time, I became insane. Nothing really to be proud of nor be proud that I was feeling hurt losing her.

I do not know what she has done to me, I don't know which piece of me she has stolen or which side of me has she changed. I do not know a single shit. All I knew I was hurt watching her leave without doing a thing about it.

And no. I shouldn't be fucking hurt for a whore like her. I shouldn't even think of her, my thoughts of her should be proscribed, because none of them were ever going to bring her back.

But I want her back...but why did I want her back so bad too? I have many girls who serve me and my needs, but why did I crave her over anyone? Why was I so jealous and defensive over her when I shouldn't?

Why did I yell at her for coming to the party? Was it because she shouldn't be there? Or just because I wanted to hide her from any man?

I mean. I am selfish? But fuck. Why am I selfish for her? Why her? Why only her?

Each day that passed I kept thinking about her. During breakfast, during lunch and dinner, during work, during touching a random woman I saw, during masturbation, during sleep.

During each second of my life.

Every second I think of her my heart aches and at the same time it releases much of the pain I had for her. And yet. Everything that has happened to me, I still needed her back to me.

"Hey!" Two hot chicks approached me. "Look you're like very fucking hot! Do you wanna buy us a drink or something?" Us? How much better could this offer be?

"What's in return?" She grinned and her full red shining lips were hidden between her sharp teeth. And the other one? Fuck she was hot too.

"Whatever you want..." The other one answered before running her hand up and down on my arm. I knew I was God's favorite.

~

"Fuck you're big!" Hands were all around me, lips and kisses were placed on every inch of my body. Fucking hell I was fucking two girls.

What more could I ask for?

One was on my side and the other was bouncing her life out of her soul. They both kissed me, they both were naked and both of them had that smell of sweaty sex night.

It was such a turn-on.

One is blonde and the other is brunette with black hair. How much more beautiful are they supposed to be? Fuck they were incredible.

They were warm and this blonde one was even tighter than anyone I've ever touched, I wasn't sure if it was just her first time or if I was too hard on her, but her expressions?

Fuck. They were adorable to my drooling eyes.
Her moans and the way I can already feel my back bleeding on the way she scratches me is turning me more on...