16

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"
Ain't no way this man is a real human. Ain't no way he didn't just teleport out of nowhere here.

I feel stalked and followed at each second I took a breath. When I eat I feel eyes on me even though there is literally no one around. And especially now. Since I've gotten ready and wanted to have some fun time 'alone', Alex just popped up out of nowhere.

As I've said before, going back to my apartment was a bad idea, I had no time, and if I ever did I was sure he'd take it away from me.

I clenched my fists against my purse and pressed it closer to my abdomen. Do not get me any wrong. Alex was great! He was...amazingly good, you know he took great care of me and I was completely safe in his house.

Except mentioning to have fun other than fun with him was a complicated request. Yes, I've agreed to his government and the way he's allowed to do whatever he desires to do with me, but I've also never agreed to be treated like an object. Yes, I've agreed to be his, but his in bed is way different than his for my entire life.

And trying to stand what he has figured out by my words that time, when I agreed to be his, is sort of not working out with me right now..?

"Going out..." A hitched breath left my mouth.
I was secure about my words, and at the end of the day, he wasn't going to lock me up in his basement because he was too afraid of any other man playing with me and brainwashing me to break my own words to this accord.
Business? Sex willingness?

I don't fucking know anymore.

My words were going to be broken in any way, and I did want him to know that by going out, by setting new rules for my life and the relationship between us, which is it's only a connection in bed and that's it. I wanted him to know that I wasn't just going to stand there my entire life saying a yes whenever his dick was tiff and run over my heels when he tells me to bend.

I was going to ever leave.

And he should know that I will, or at least have any clues that I will. I wasn't going to live my whole life for a man's need. I was supposed to live a life that I desired until I die someday.

I am supposed to love and live a life that I'll never forget.

"Where?" He asked. His eyes glammed to the sparkling dress I was wearing. It was tight and short and maybe that was another reason to stop me from leaving late at night.

"Just...somewhere." I flashed a smile with hope.
I knew it wouldn't have much of an effect for him to let me go alone, with a dress like this, at an hour like now and totally not to a club alone.

"With whom?" Well, you see Alex is absolutely not the jealous type of guy. Absolutely not. He was more maybe like a defensive guy to the things he owned. He hated to share and hated to care and show any affection to anyone. I know that this didn't make much of sense to the situation I was in, but the fact that he wasn't jealous or anything, was enough for him to stop asking such nonsense questions.

"Alone..?" I answered. If the sky falls on the ground, I'm going. No matter what. I'm going.

"Not going to invite me?" A smile creaked on his lips and I hated how evil it looked. "I'd gladly take your side for tonight." He opened the door he had just entered and pointed his hand out for me to go out with him like this. "After you." or I get to stay in this house like the slave I was or go with him quietly. Going better than not..? Right?