22•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A whole week has passed by for me. Nothing really impressive nor any news entered my life.
I can say I was back to the person I was before knowing Viviana.

I got back to the bars and went to every club I saw on my way home. I went every day to the whorehouse and satisfy myself for a while before returning home. A little treat.

I can't lie to myself, Viviana made things easier for me, she always was here and there for me, but now without her I have to search for a person to give me a couple of orgasms and leave again.
It wasn't a big deal but still.

Easy is always the best choice.

I don't feel anything about Viviana not being around, she wasn't the first or last woman I'd sleep with so I knew exactly I'd find myself many women who could serve me the way I pleased.

Viviana was great, she does this if I say so, and she does that if I allow her to. She always has put me before her, she cared about my needs more than she cared about her bleeding heart.

And maybe that's why she did deserve a partner who could worship her for her entire life, she seemed to suffer with that Joe guy she had nightmares about. I had no idea who she was I didn't know anything about her, who she hid her second face from and tried to be someone she wished she could ever be.

No. All I knew was she was great beneath me, she was great with her mouth and the way she controlled her hands, but anything else? No. I knew nothing, it wasn't so necessary either.

I don't know if that was wrong, but we weren't anything in the first place, we were honest about what we both needed and that was sex, so knowing things wasn't so important.

I knew she used to be a stripper right before I met her, I knew she gave lap dances to the VIPS in private and put on a show for her customers.

I can say I lost myself a good pair of lips, soft hands, and a good submissive woman who listens to everything I say, but in the end, I was just a person she used for money. Convincing her for belonging to me, for owning her, or for paying her extra won't be effective on a blind person in love. How annoying was that.

"Hey," I spoke through the speaker.

"What a surprise!" Her voice irritated me. "Alex Lennox is calling me? Wow...what an impressive move!" Helen Miller. An old friend, more like friends in bed, friends with ass, and every type of friends than real ones. "You haven't called me in months, babe..? What happened to you? I've missed you so much though."

"I don't know..." I sighed. "Wanna come over and find out what happened to me?" Her loud and yet sexy giggles turned me on instantly. Helen was the most time lasting friend I've had, I can't say we're friends 'friends' we had some things. She has a fiancé, but no feelings were traded between them. I wasn't a person who cared so much if I hurt her fiancé if he ever found out we were some type of sex buddies.

If she loved him she wouldn't have come running for me in the first place. Things weren't going on for her the way she planned or wanted to, and I didn't care much to ask what type of things from before or now. She knows why I call, she knows why she answers. It's all evident.

I'm not sure how I allowed myself to call her again and tell her I need her right now, but.

But after having Viviana around? I don't know how to control the connection between me and Helen again. I don't how to start over with some random woman, I can't have Helen whenever I want, in the end, she had a man and work and her own life, but I just don't know how again.