17

"Would you like one too?" I asked while putting on my jacket. "Pepperoni? Margarita? I can bring pasta if you don't-"

"I'm okay." I glanced up at him and the good thing was he wasn't that upset I was leaving. Well, no shit he shouldn't. I was going to eat and I wasn't going to strip. "Just...don't take long."

I gave him a nod and instantly headed out. I didn't want a discussion with a man I was just supposed to have sex with. And besides last time was horrendous and terrifying trying to challenge him or attempting to get out the line he drew for me. Terribly scary I don't want to remember.

I can't even believe how he punched that guy and said those awful words to him as if he were a serial killer. I can't even believe how he stopped the car middle of nowhere, in the dark so no one was around just to fuck me right there, in the backseat, on a cold night, so hard that tears couldn't stop running down my face.

I can't say I hated it, no. I hated him, but I never hated the way he touched me, the way he let out the words he wanted to hear and covered the ones he refused to know about their presence.

He fucked me as a warning or maybe as an improvement to what I challenged him with or even maybe to know what was exactly his role in my life and what exactly he was doing there? He was here to fuck me the way my body wanted and I was there to cover my eyes and tell him 'Yes I'm all yours.' Once he shoves money in my face.

That was what he wanted from me.
He wanted to own me.

I was drunk that night a few days ago, but sometimes truth leaves your heart once you drink, and that's what happened. I said everything in front of his nose with no guilt and pressure. The only guilt was left behind for the guy I liked that night. I felt bad for him.

He didn't do anything wrong to deserve such a terrible attitude from Alex, such words and punch too? My goodness. Alex had no right and he knew he didn't, he was out of line once he pushed someone I wanted away from me just because we had a deal. He knows he's wrong.

He knows I won't end my life right there on my knees just for him and his needs. He eventually knew I would leave to start a new life with a person I trusted and wanted to trust.

I won't be a whore for my whole life.
Not his whore.

"Welcome! How many people?" I looked awkwardly to my side wishing that a fun person was standing next to me, other than arrogant Alex. More like a friend or anything. But sadly I stood there alone. But thankfully without Alex. That's a good thing. "Oh, just you! Sorry, follow me please!" She walked me towards a table and I took my seat. It was a beautiful new Italian restaurant. And I was happy I got to enjoy it without anyone with me. Like Alex...

It was a comfy booth, not many people were around maybe because it hadn't been open for long or maybe just because it was turning night soon. I still enjoyed every second though.

"The waiter will be right here! Here is your menu, I'll take it from here." Service is already five stars to me. She was kind and welcoming. I liked this type of policy, she welcomes customers and the others do what their tasks are given.

In the time that I had to wait for the waiter, I looked out the window. Worries started to run in my veins. It just started pouring. I've hated rain, I hated to walk under it and it was just not my pleasant experience to run under it.

It was a moment of rush and I hated to rush at any moment. And I didn't want to rush now.
I wanted to enjoy every breath I took away from Alex. Every second. Every moment.

"Welcome! What can I get for you?" A deep voice broke the panic thoughts I had. I looked in a hustle into the menu, I'd forgotten to look, I was more busy trying to think where to get an umbrella in this pouring rain.

"One pepperoni would be fine!" I smiled looking at him and he was dead cold. I don't know if I offended him with my basic order or if I?-

"Viviana?" His smile showed up. The same smile I was going crazy about a few days ago. Dark hair, brown eyes, lighting smile. It's fucking Clark? "Holy fuck." I couldn't recognize him as we only met once and not for long enough to hold his shape in my head, but the voice and his lips were enough. "Look, I'm so sorry about that day... I was just so drunk, but trust me I'm not a pervert, I promise I just found you attractive and-"

My mouth dropped at his words. Wasn't I to be the one apologizing for that punch he received because of me? Why is he apologizing?

"You have a cut," I answered looking at Alex's mark still on his lips. Those lips are invaluable, they shouldn't be hurt I swear to god.
"I apologize for that. I hope it wasn't painful..."
I hissed at the sudden goosebumps I felt to the imagination of how bad that punch must've been.

"It doesn't matter. Whoever that guy was I deserve to be smashed." My eyes dropped open. "Please don't tell me he's your boyfriend though." I laughed and shook my head. Ain't no way me and Alex would be anything more than a bed buddy. He was problematic and I don't think I'll ever stand him, and besides he didn't seem like he was searching for a lover or anything. Clark didn't know that.

"He's just...a friend." What was the biggest lie I've told recently? Probably this one so far...

"Pepperoni pizza, check." He backed away while looking around in panic. "I can't talk much right here, but please! Another chance? I would love to take you out for a coffee or anything..?" he was writing down his notes before ripping a piece of paper and handing it to me. "I know I'm an asshole for the last time, but I promise to make it up to you...here is my number, once you forgive me I'll be down for anything you say."

I can't even breathe and so much is happening.
It was so snappy that I couldn't process what was going on all around me. We met, he was punched, we met again, and he's apologizing. He wants to meet again and me giving him a chance?
What the fuck was happening?