31•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alex?" A small gasp left her lips. "What are you doing here?" I would love to answer her question and tell her how much I've missed her this week, tell her I came up here to her apartment with a different type of roses than the one she received from me last time, with a surprise and just...

Everything I can get her.

I wanted to say my head was hurting and my heart was pounding nonstop whenever I thought of her, I wanted to give her space to think about the decision she took last time. When she gave herself up to me and allowed me to have her.

Again.

I wanted her to stay alone and think again, because as I said. There's no way she'd escape from me again. She will be mine forever. From the day she breathes till the day she can't.

But something has interrupted me at this moment. Something has touched my insides and I'm afraid I can't give her space any longer.

"I just...missed you." I grasped the bouquet tightly against my torso. She shouldn't see.
I can feel my balls twitching and I've expected to meet her in any type of way than this. Wet and fresh out of the shower. Her skin looked flawless and as beautiful as a flower she was to me, her wet hair and the way the water was dripping from every inch of her body. I was rock hard.

"Oh..." she managed to utter and pain crawled into my skin more and more once she smiled. Her gummy smile and the way the sparkle in her eyes couldn't be seen any longer of how wide that smile had gotten. My fuck.
"Come in." I wish she'd kick me out instead.

I don't think I'm able to sit there, on her couch with a boner, and not do anything about that.

"Coffee? Tea? I have sodas if you want?" I don't.
All I want is for her to sit on my face.

My eyes squeezed together in lust hearing her words, and right after seeing her walk around with that pink short towel. I should be blind by now. There was no way I'd handle sitting here for more than 10 minutes. I shouldn't have come.

My cock was tender and if I don't get her lips right now before that damn tea and coffee she wants to feed on me, I might not make it out.

"Alex?" Alex is no longer available, sweetheart. Alex is buried ten feet under the ground. "Would you like tea? Don't ask for alcohol, I can't serve you with that at this moment. Last time was..." she cut herself off. And now I was curious.

Last time was what? We had sex and I was drunk, but which one was she trying to give hints about?

"Just tea." I exhaled a heavy breath and my eyes couldn't open and watch her walk around again. I was already hard, and if I'm able to watch more? I don't know if these 10 minutes I've thought about would last like I planned.

I don't want to touch her and blame myself later. Last time might have been a mistake, but yet such a fucking good one. I was drunk and I had no control over what I was doing, all I knew was that touching her was a heaven shot. It was so fucking good that I wanted to get drunk for that again, but that wasn't what I wanted.

I wanted her to be a mess for me. For the real me. For the person that is fully in his control and fully in his mind. Not drunk. I want to make it unforgettable from her memory. And hearing her talk about the last time irritated me. Last time wasn't enough. She might have felt good beneath me and had an orgasm.

But that wasn't what I wanted to have with her for the first time in months.

I told her she was beautiful once. And that's not enough. I showed her my tattoo about her. But that's also not fucking enough. We had one orgasm. We slept in each other arms and she left the next morning without saying anything.