26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Viviana watch what you're doing!" A loud yell woke me up from my thoughts, it wasn't just that everyone flinched and started to look at the mess I just caused, but it was also that burn on my skin. Coffee was all over my hand, knives were in my heart. How much more was I able to take?

"I'm so sorry! I didn't-" I tried explaining something or at least just anything...

"Yeah. You didn't." I tried whipping my hand on my pants or just anything that could stop the pain I was feeling right now. "Just go." She sighed. "Sorry about that, what would you like to have?" Me and my manager weren't so great together.

I couldn't reproach her, to be honest, I was very slow, and doing this type of job was something I wasn't so great at, I wasn't taught how to add milk to the coffee and how much sugar the customer wanted. 'Oh yeah, my apologies it wasn't so sweet I'll add more sugar for you' I had no idea how to satisfy a customer with food.

I was thought to satisfy them with something else, and yes, I know I might be just a lot too slow with understanding, but saying that I can do it and the second I start working was a complete other contrary. Feeling it and having to do it is difficult. Everyone had a nerve and some don't, but at the end you had to please them all at the same time.

Ruby, my manager has always warned me and told me to do that and this, which I really did try and put effort into, but things have turned out to be a tiny bit different since Alex showed up again. I wasn't expecting to meet the same guy I served with sex and pleasure. I might have expected to ever meet him somewhere as we still live in the same city, he knew where I lived and I knew exactly where he lived, even his company, what he works, how much he might earn.

We suddenly knew things about each other after we scattered apart...

After that day, last week things had been fucking my mind up. I couldn't stop daydreaming and rethinking how he just popped up in my face, I couldn't stop thinking why he would care so much to even pay for my time.

Why was he even so curious about me and Clark? We went on and moved on from each other, but why would he care so much to know?

I wasn't his first or last slut or whore or whatever we were. I'm sure he knew ten before me and ten after me. Why care about Clark?
~

"Would you take the trash out?" She asked once again. And of course princess. I got you.

"Of course.." I put on a smile and head over to the trash bin. I was an inch of going home, but working with Ruby has completed the collection. She was as stubborn and dominant as Joe and Alex himself. Three people were copied and paste in my life out of nowhere.

"Don't be late tomorrow." She said while cleaning up the counter with a cloth.

"Got it." I gazed through her movements. Just making sure if I really am allowed to leave. I might look creepy with my frustrated face and the non blinking eyes I looked at her.

Can't blame me. I worked from morning to night.

"What?" She frowned and press her palm against her hip.

"I was just waiting if you have something else to say..?" She let out a fake laugh that couldn't even last longer than five seconds before she just gave up on cleaning.

"Funny.." she mocked. "No.. but I do have a question..?" Oh no. That doesn't sound so right. "About the other day..? You know? That guy who asked you to sit with him? Who is he?"
Fuck, I knew it. Something sound off about her.

"Just an.. old friend." I tried faking my emotions and reaction like I really couldn't remember who she was talking about and then drop it with realizations. I faked a small chuckle and my lips went line thin watching her furrowed brows.

Was I that obvious..?

"Old friend? Yeah right" she grinned. "A friend that got you so messed up the second you saw him? Come on Viviana, I'm not a kid sucking my thumb here.." the only question is why is she caring so much? She was obviously way older than Alex, but yeah, well of course Alex was very nice looking and if he wanted to in a blink of an eye a whole queue of women will wait for him.

"I just didn't think we'll meet again..." Her eyes narrowed at my words and she still managed a way to look me up and down from meters far.
She didn't believe any of my words, and I literally had no motivation talking to her about a guy or two. It was my private life and she should mind her business as much as I was doing so. Alex is in the past like everyone else.

I don't want to open the memories again.

"Anyways.." I cut her off. "I'll take my leave now. Get home safe and I'll see you tomorrow!"
I pushed the door open before she could even ask any other questions and threw the trash away.

I can finally head home.

~

"Dear diary, I am writing this with my left hand...today was one of the worst days I've ever experienced in my entire life.."

I hummed at my thoughts. Writing a diary has been great to me recently. Since I started living by myself and being 24/7 alone it helped me out with my loneliness and made me feel like I was talking to someone about my days and my problems or just everything I went through.

"Today I have burned my hand, I do not know how, but last thing I remember is I was busy thinking about something. Someone.
I was thinking about Alex Lennox and I do not know why I even did...but maybe because I was so stunned and shaken to see him once again."

"I thought we'd never meet again and I hoped it stayed like that...meeting him brought back memories I wanted to forget about. Meeting him forced words out of me that nobody knew about. About Clark and all. I had nobody to talk to about my issues recently...I didn't have friends and my old coworkers has stopped the connection between us, and I really didn't want to be a bother and try to meet up with anyone."

"And yes..? Maybe he was a relief to me and helped me to exhale all my difficulties that I've kept all to myself since that day I left my ex-boyfriend Clark, so maybe that's why I kept thinking about him these past few days..?"

"To be honest I wish we'd meet once again..? I don't want to ask myself why, or how could I dare to wish that? No. I have enjoyed a few moments of my recent life with him for a while, maybe because that was for the first time he has ever asked something about me and I answer like a normal two people talking.."

"So yeah...I do wish we'd see each other again if he just stayed like the one I saw few days ago.."