7•

Light has always been something I marveled at, but when I was asleep? I'd like to stay in my twilight zone forever like that. I liked the cozy blanket and the soft squishy pillows, the warmth and small sight of coldness that touched my skin.

It's the only place you rest at.

Having duties to do and responsibilities to take is the only thing that will stop the good feeling I felt right now. I had to get up and head to my job-

My job.
My job?

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

Joe, the club, the show I was supposed to?-
And I'm still here in, Mr Lennox's house?
At Alex's house?

I rolled off the bed, without letting my recovery from sleep even happen. Good thing he wasn't here, I didn't want to think where he's at neither did I want to see him right now. I was fucked.

In every way I was fucked. By him, by the consequences I'd have to take care of later, and especially I can't forget what Joe might do, specifically that I left the house late at night, without any letter or a call.

I had nowhere to go at such an hour.
So where did you go, Viviana?

I wore my clothes back on in a rush, even while I wanted to crawl back up on this bed that I have no idea how I ended up here in such a pretty and serene bedroom even though we were downstairs on the couch and doing...Yum yum.

As I said yesterday I really wanted to let my curiosity take over me and let me walk a little around before heading out, but sadly no.

I was in a deep shit.
The missed calls from Joe were enough.

I ran down the stairs and finally reached out the same black door I entered last night. I opened up with heavy breaths leaving me, the stairs were breathtaking and what made it worse was the hurry I was forcing down my system. My shoes fell from my hands. And let me correct myself.

It wasn't just two cases I went through at this moment. Let's add another case.

"Mr Lennox.." I suck a breath in. "I apologize for staying till now..." Seeing him again told me my plans were already on the canceled list. Facing his wet shirt and the strong odor of his cologne with the slightest bit of sweat drove me crazy.

He was working out, yes, but why the fuck does he smell so good still? I was envious.

A black cap was hiding his dark brown hair and if I look closely I can maybe find a lot of dark vanilla hair slices in between. From what I got to see yesterday, I can call his hair a rare colored one, even though I've seen many people with brown hair and small pieces of lighter shades, but looking at a man like him.

I think he was just rare himself.

A grey compression shirt which made him ten times buffer, twenty times hotter and let's double that once again and he looked forty times more attractive. I can't pick up my shoes...

His grey sweatpants, his big thighs and the way he was so damn basic but to my naked eye?

It's naked. That's the point.

"Are you leaving?" I gave a nod and kneeled down to get my shoes. "That's a little too bad." a creepy smile flashed to my straight pale face, and watching the way his body approached closer, or the way the door got shut and locked worried me.