30•

"I am on my way, John..." I sighed rubbing the aching my head caused me. "I couldn't find a taxi at fucking night again.."

"I'll wait for you outside.." I hummed and hung up the call. Last night he was drunk at home and today he was drunk at the bar...

I stayed over at his house till he fell back asleep. I made him soup and took care of him, what was it now today?

After a couple of minutes and a hurry, I told the driver to go through I was finally there. At night.
John was standing right in front of me and I couldn't stop myself from hating this guy more and more every day.

"Why would you even take him to the bar?" I scolded him. "You know how fucked up his health is right now." I was following behind.

"Do you want me to die?" I scoffed and there.
Fuck John. And fuck Alex with him. I wasn't an emergency nurse to come every night and take care of him.

Now that was another type of fucked up than the one I saw yesterday. He was completely passed out on the chair, not even a truck was going to move Alex. Fuck this was bad. "Alex..?" I tabbed his shoulder softly and did my best to shake him off. "Let's go home..." my last few words seemed to work better than my hand running up and down on his back. He looked at me slightly and a drunk smile took over his tipsy body.

He never smiles like that. Not even smiles in general. Maybe chuckle, maybe smirk.

But smile? And like this?
That's not Alex.

"Viviana?" He asked and I nodded exhaustedly. His smile lighted up and rewarded even wider. "Fuck baby, you came for me again?" His face leaned closer, or more likely it fell out of control.

Warm thumbs were caressing my cheeks and I don't know if I enjoyed this or not again. I haven't felt a touch in months, I crossed over my heart to never like his touch or any other man.

I was done with relationships and falling in love. But something about Alex being soft attacked me. It felt so warm and full of sweetness.

Just like last night. That hug was so good that I might have allowed myself to crawl up on top of him again.

"Let's get you home.." I took his hands off me and grabbed his arm to force his feet to feel what the ground felt like. As he's been sitting here for however long he was.

"Answer me." He whined and grabbed my wrist tighter than how I held him. "Did you come for me?" Alex being Alex. Stubborn. Very much.

I can't deal with Alex as a normal person right now. I had to treat him like a child as he was this fucking messed up and drunk.

"Yes. Yes, I came for you.." his darkened face lit up with a beautiful sparkle. In some way, I felt happy and stress-released to see him smiling like this again.

Just exactly when you've had enough of winter and rain and all that troubling weather and suddenly the sun rises through your windows and walls. It was admirable.

"Now..? Can we go home..." He slightly nods like a child and gets up as if the alcohol wasn't playing games in his system day and night.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and let him lean on my shoulder. I wanted him to lean on me as he was hinting me to be the one to hold him.
And not his muscled big and tall guard...

Had to suffer alone.

"Are you going to stay with me?" He whispered in my ear so that no one other than both of us could hear his soft words. It was ticklish and I could feel my goosebumps on my skin first when he placed a small kiss up on my helix. It shouldn't feel good. That strange feeling in my stomach has twisted the other way and gosh I was just...