Chapter 90: Epilogue.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Despite it being his wedding, he wasn't nervous at all. He was just too happy and excited for the day as well as the night. Even when things hadn't started, he just knew this was going to be the most beautiful day ever.

And he just couldn't wait to see his angel walk down the aisle and towards him. It was like a dream come true.

"Okay okay, just 5 more minutes. Then you can see him okay?" Yoongi said smiling and him and Taehyung tried to return the smile.

Taehyung was just about to walk to the fridge to get water when his phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket and a huge grin came over his face as he saw who it was.

He picked the call up and kept the phone over his ear, but even before the poor man could talk the other person said,
"Am not doing this." And the call hung up.

Taehyung stood there dumbfounded, the phone still on his ear, he stared forward at Yoongi's face who kept staring at him.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked standing up sensing something wrong with Taehyung. He had a weird face expression, rather funny even.

Namjoon went and put a hand over his shoulder and Taehyung turned his face to look at Namjoon, that's when Taehyung lowered his hand putting the phone down and slowly said,
"He said he isn't doing this?" Instead of saying it as a statement, it came out as more of a question.

Well he was confused himself.

"Not doing what? Marriage?" Yoongi and Namjoon looked at him like he had grown two heads. Hoseok just sat on his place watching them with a smirk on his face. Well, he found this situation pretty funny.

"Well that's sad." Suddenly Hoseok said out making all three of them turn to glare at him.

"I'll go talk to him right now!" Taehyung quickly said and started walking towards the door when Yoongi held his arm.

"I'll go, if you go Jin hyung will fucking kill all three of us." Yoongi quickly said.

"But.."

"No buts Tae, I'll go don't think too much, am sure he must be nervous. I'll talk to him." Yoongi said very gently and soothingly that Taehyung nodded.

He watched as Yoongi left the door.

Well, there comes all the nervousness.

10 minutes later.

Yoongi came back inside the room 10 minutes later, all the other three quickly stood up as soon as they heard him.

"So?" Taehyung was quick to ask, his panic only increasing when he saw the weird look over Yoongi's face.

Yoongi suddenly looked up and walked towards Taehyung in long strides and stood in front of him.

He held Taehyung by his shoulders and stared deep into his eyes with a serious expression,
"Tae, listen to me very carefully and answer me okay?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung quickly nodded.

"Do you want to marry Kook?"

Taehyung frowned and quickly answered,
"What kind of question is that? Of course I do! I wouldn't be sitting here like a duck waiting for him if I wasn't!"

"Okay, but are you sure you want to marry him?"

"Hyung, you're slowly eating all my patience away."

"Taehyung just answer the god damn question!" Yoongi hissed at him.

"Yes! I am sure I want to marry him! I want to marry him so much that I can literally do anything to just have him as my husband! There, happy now?" Taehyung said annoyed out of his minds. The day was slowly getting irritating, he just wanted his baby right now.