Bonus Chapter 5

I swear to god, something is wrong with me, instead of posting for my ongoing books, I do this, when will I ever get over this book?
_________

"Why the fuck do you still have a boner?" Jungkook screamed at Taehyung as he stopped the car near the park.

Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut and quickly ran out of the car, he contemplated going to Jungkook's side and opening the door for him or just letting him come out himself.

But just standing there in front of the car for a long minute and no door opening made him realise, he had to do it anyway.

He slowly walked towards his husband's side and looked at Jungkook's expression who was throwing fire at him through his eyes.

He slowly held the handle pulled it and bit his lips when the door locked from the inside.

He sighed and closed his eyes before opening them again, he pulled out his keys and unlocked the car, and just as he tried to open the door for Jungkook, the man locked it from inside again.

He was on the verge of crying now, Jungkook was glaring at him, probably mad. He didn't know what to do anymore, he wanted to go to his daughter but at the same time, he didn't want to leave his husband alone while he was sulking.

And the best part of it all was he still didn't quite understand what he did wrong.

He put a hand on the window and looked at Jungkook before pulling a grin, a huge one at that trying to persuade his husband to come out of the car. But Jungkook just kept glaring.

Jungkook gasped as suddenly Taehyung disappeared down, he looked over through the window only to find his husband kneeling on the ground.

He snickered as he saw Taehyung holding both his ears and giving him a sad expression, he couldn't hear him clearly but he could hear slight whining coming from the kneeling man. A huge pout was decorated on his lips.

Jungkook crossed his arms at his chest and turned his face the other way, but he quickly peaked back only to find Taehyung now sprawled over the grass on his back with a hand over his chest now acting like he died.

Not even caring as the people around him gave him weird looks.

This time he couldn't stop it as he broke into a fit of loud laughter. He put a hand over his mouth and giggled seeing the grin on the face of his husband who was still acting like he was dead, but grinning.

His stomach hurt and this time he didn't stop his husband who as soon as he unlocked the car, opened the door and pulled Jungkook out himself.

Jungkook was still chuckling as Taehyung started walking towards the tree they could see Yoongi standing below.

Taehyung wasn't even looking upwards while walking but his steps were perfect. His eyes were stuck to his little husband in his arms who too had his arms around his neck.

'So pretty, my little husband.' Jungkook heard Taehyung think in his mind.

He leaned down and gently pressed his lips to the scrunched nose and then his lips moved to the mole below his lips,
"Sorry angel." He whispered and Jungkook just smiled in return, not mad anymore.

"Idiot, my idiot." He said kissing Taehyung on the cheek making him blush.

"Dadda! Dad!" Suddenly they both heard and looked up to find their daughter sitting on a huge branch, her legs swinging as if she wasn't a good few feet up from the ground.

Taehyung finally put Jungkook down and walked towards the tree completely ignoring Yoongi's presence who looked like he was done for the day and was never going to pick up Sarang from school ever again.