Chapter 14: Boyfriend?

As soon Jungkook got out of his thoughts of killing Yugyeom he pulled his hands immediately away.

He took two steps back and was happy to feel the warm chest connect to his back, he suddenly felt better.

He knew who's chest it was.

Taehyung still standing behind him pulled out his own hands, Jungkook looked down when he felt Taehyung holding his hand and then Taehyung actually wiped his hand with his own handkerchief, like it got infected or something, the other hand was given the same treatment.

Daniel was just looking ahead at the dumbfounded Yugyeom who was glaring at Taehyung not understanding what this man was doing.

After Taehyung was done he bought both of Jungkook's hands to his mouth and pressed a kiss on each palm.

And Jungkook, he was just enjoying the treatment. No he wasn't mad, he was actually loving it.

He then felt an arm wrap around his shoulder and he was pulled to Taehyung's side as Taehyung moved from behind him to besides him.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You okay baby?" Taehyung husked in Jungkook's ear but loud enough for Yugyeom's ears to catch.

Jungkook's round eyes met Taehyung's soft amber eyes and he just nodded not in the state to talk. He was lost in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung's amber eyes

'I am going to kill this Yugyeom if he even touches a hair of my baby

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'I am going to kill this Yugyeom if he even touches a hair of my baby.'

Jungkook bit his lips to stop his laugh and looked ahead when Yugyeom extended his hand towards Taehyung.

"Hello, Kim Yugyeom." Yugyeom introduced himself with a tight smile, it was pretty clear he didn't like Taehyung and how close he was to his crush.

"My name is V." Taehyung replied not returning the hand shake, his voice void of any emotions, it surprised Jungkook. He felt like this wasn't the Taehyung he had known.

He was about to ask Taehyung about the new name but he realised it must be his new identity, he sighed when he thought how hard it must be for Taehyung to not be able to be called by his own name. To live with a completely different name than the one you were given for so long.

His Phantomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें