Chapter 34: Anger.

Jungkook was too silent for Taehyung's liking. He was just sitting there on the passenger seat while looking outside the window.

Since the car they were driving in was already recognised, they had dropped that car at the club with Hoseok and picked up another one of Taehyung's car and were now driving home.

"Koo?" Taehyung called out, even though he was still mad about the stunt Jungkook pulled, he still didn't want Jungkook to be looking this disconnected from everything.

He looked so lost.

Taehyung sighed when Jungkook didn't answer him. They were two minutes from home so he will just have to talk to Jungkook at home only.

_________

They both entered the apartment and Taehyung looked around and saw the door to his guest room open. Turns out Jimin was still there resting.

He saw the first aid box on the table so he held Jungkook hand tightly and made him sit on the couch. Jungkook without saying anything just sat down there.

Taehyung looked at the wound on his hand and gritted his teeth feeling madder than he already was, at the dried blood all over the cut. He cleaned the wound with a clenched jaw from rubbing alcohol. He knew Jungkook wouldn't even make a sound even if he was in pain so he silently treated it with a clenched jaw.

"You shouldn't have done what you did." Taehyung said, his voice was thick and it showed how mad he was actually. Jungkook didn't answer making Taehyung flip.

"All I have ever asked from you is to not fucking interfere. I told you its harmful. But you just have to get in between all of it!" Taehyung again scolded Jungkook through gritted teeth not looking at Jungkook.

"Yea so you're telling me to have made the choice of leaving your best friend alone in that alley to die?" Jungkook spoke after a long time, surprisingly for Taehyung Jungkook's voice was even thicker that his.

Why was Jungkook mad?

"No, am not talking about that!" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded when he realised what Taehyung was talking about.

"You shouldn't have taken the fucking file and run away! That was fucking stupid." Taehyung said bandaging the wound and even after everything he wasn't shouting at Jungkook. He could never. He was trying to keep his calm.

"There was no other way! You needed the file! Jimin said it was important." Jungkook said trying to reason with softer eyes.

Taehyung held his face tightly in his palms making Jungkook stare at him intently,
"It's not more important than you damnit!" He said staring at Jungkook with big stern eyes.

"You needed it!" Jungkook said his voice raising a bit looking into Taehyung's caring eyes.

"Not more than you!" Taehyung said and he flinched when Jungkook just stood up with his back to Taehyung looking everywhere but at Taehyung. He seemed to be breathing heavily and Taehyung couldn't understand what was happening.

But Taehyung had other things to care about right now, he moved to stand behind Jungkook and removed his jacket.

He then slowly put his hands over the back of Jungkook's waist and very slowly pushed his t-shirt upwards. Jungkook was seeing everything from his side, he didn't object to anything.