Chapter 62: The party.

"I am going to cut your fucking hands off!"

"I am going to boil your hands!"

"Get it off!"

"You first!"

"Why should I, am a top!"

"So am I!"

"You don't look like one."

Yoongi snapped his head towards Taehyung and glared deep into his soul through his eyes,
"Say that again."

Taehyung just shrugged looking at the guard,
"Are you sure he's your date?" The guard who had stopped them at the entry of the party, asked.

"Of course n-" Taehyung started but hissed as Yoongi hit him with his elbow in secret.

"Yes we are!" Yoongi said and the guard just rolled his eyes before letting them both enter.

"Why the fuck did you say that? I am not your fucking date!" Taehyung hissed at Yoongi as they both entered the main hall of the party.

"Jungkook asked me to be your date for some time so that's what I am doing, now remove your hand from my waist!" Yoongi said to Taehyung trying to push his hand away but the man was surprisingly very strong

"And I said it very clearly that even if we are going together, you will not fucking hold my waist! Now hands off hyung!" Taehyung said staring at Yoongi.

He didn't try to push Yoongi's hand away since he really didn't want to hurt him, plus he also didn't want to make a scene. He tends to get aggressive in situations like these.

"You first!"

"No you first!"

"Oh god guys, you both can let go now, you guys are inside the party already." A third voice came making both their heads turn towards the said male.

Their eyes widening in surprise as they saw who it was.

Yoongi gasped and quickly freed himself from Taehyung's arm, "Babe!" He exclaimed joyfully and speed walked towards his boyfriend before pulling him into a tight hug

"Babe!" He exclaimed joyfully and speed walked towards his boyfriend before pulling him into a tight hug.