Chapter 50: Who's scarier?

_________
Thank you so much for 10k! You all deserve an early update just for that.
_________

"It's okay. Calm down." The soothing voice of his boyfriend was enough for him to stop coughing as he opened his teary eyes to look aside at Taehyung.

Seeing his teary eyes, Taehyung gritted his teeth and turned to glare at Rose who shivered at his gaze and walked to stand behind Hoseok who had just entered. Hoseok bit his lips not to laugh at the situation.

They had just finished their work and decided to come sit with their partners as both of them were missing them already.

Suddenly Jungkook whined and Taehyung turned to look back at him,
"What?" Taehyung said to him a bit coldly because he was mad and Jungkook just showed him the empty glass of water.

"More." Jungkook said passing him the glass and Taehyung sighed looking at Jungkook's face before he stood up to get Jungkook more water.

He knew what must be the reason. Baby did try the smoke in curiosity but now his tongue must be drowning in the after taste.

He came back with a bottle full of cold water and passed it to Jungkook who took it and drank it greedily.

Taehyung turned to look at Hoseok and Jimin,
"I'll be leaving guys.." Taehyung paused turning to look at Jungkook again.

"Someone needs a lesson."

Jungkook simply gulped the water to hide his shaking body under the scary gaze of his boyfriend. Not once did he dare look into those dark amber eyes.

He didn't dare speak a word when Taehyung held his hand out for him to hold, he took the hand and waited for Taehyung to intertwine their fingers

Jungkook yelped when Taehyung suddenly pulled him up by just the hand and he clashed into Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung wrapped a tight arm around Jungkook's waist, their chests squeezed together,
"Shall we, doll?" He husked in his ear and lightly bit over his earlobe.

Jungkook was already a trembling mess in his boyfriend's arms and the nickname went straight to his pajama as he felt them tighten. He was for once glad they were loose and saved him from the embarrassment.

"I asked you something." Taehyung said, Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut when Taehyung didn't think twice before his hand went to Jungkook's ass and he squeezed it making him stuff his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Yes let's go." Jungkook said blushing immediately and that was it, he didn't dare look up at the other people who were enjoying his misery too much as he just let Taehyung walk him out of the club and in the car.

All the way back to home no one said a word, for Jungkook there were two reasons, first of all his mouth still fucking had the taste and talking just makes it worse. Second, he was scared.