Chapter 24: Official.

"Oh fuck!"

THUD!

Taehyung's hands stopped mid-air. He turned his head towards from where the voice came. He stopped everything that he was doing and ran towards Jungkook's room.

He looked around and Jungkook wasn't in the room. He speed walked to the bathroom door and knocked on it,
"Koo?" He knocked again but there was just the sound of the shower running.

"Koo what happened?" He again asked after a few second, this time a little louder.

"I fell." A reply came from inside.

"Oh baby, did you get hurt?" Taehyung asked, his voice calm despite his nerves.

"I can't get up." Jungkook replied wincing at the same time. While he was showering, he didn't realise when the shower floor had turned really slippery because of the body wash. And as soon he tried to turn around, he fell down hard on his ass.

"Shit, Koo let me see, am coming in." Taehyung said as he twisted the knob.

"NO Wait!" Jungkook yelled making him halt in his steps.

"What's wrong Koo, please let me in, I'll help you. Let me check where you got hurt baby." Taehyung said as he was about to get inside again.

"Am naked and you're a pervert!" Jungkook shouted from inside and now this made Taehyung realise the situation.

His face turned slight red as he already started imagining, but then he controlled himself and took a deep breath,
"I'll close my eyes Angel. I promise." Taehyung said and waited for a few seconds for the reply.

"Fine." A reply came after a minute of silence.

Taehyung put a hand over his eyes and slowly stepped inside the bathroom.

"See am not looking." Taehyung said, his eyes actually closed and the hand keeping it that way.

"Yea yea, come here now." Jungkook said as he tried to sit straight but his back was killing him.

Taehyung very slowly walked towards the shower area in the bathroom where Jungkook was.

Jungkook's room's Bathroom.

Taehyung stood in front of the shower area, "Close the shower head

"Close the shower head." Jungkook instructed, looking up at Taehyung who was fisting his sweatpants in anticipation with one hand.

Taehyung immediately put his hand ahead and turned the shower head off,
"Hey!" Jungkook hissed at him when he saw that Taehyung used the hand that was on his eyes and not the other one, though his eyes were still closed.

"Am not looking, I swear!" Taehyung immediately said putting his hand back over his eyes.

Taehyung put his hand up to give to Jungkook who held it,
"Let me use both my hands baby." Taehyung said holding Jungkook.