Chapter 2: Plot Twist.

"V..." a voice grabbed his attention from the people he was sitting with.

All eyes went towards Hoseok who was huffing and panting. It looked like he had run a mile. He came and stood near the couch V was sitting in along with the rest in the main hall of the club.

V looked towards the people he was sitting with,
"Please excuse me." The people nodded even though they felt disrespected. They knew better than to show their emotions in front of the person.

V stood up and walked towards Hoseok, his leather shoes tapping against the glass floor of the club.

They went inside their personal VIP room where another certain male was sitting having some shots.

V sat down in his chair spreading his legs, and nodded looking at Hoseok.

"He is back." As soon as those words left Hoseok's mouth, both the other males in the room stood up with wide eyes. They looked at each other then at Hoseok.

"Fucking finally!" The other male in the room, or Jimin as he was named said loudly.

V looked at Jimin and released an long sigh sitting back down.

"I guess its finally time." V said in his deep ass voice. His voice was cold but both the males could see the eagerness behind it.

He then looked at the other two males simultaneously,
"Jimin, Hoseok hyung, i hope you guys know what to do." He said and they both immediately nodded at his words. V then looked at the scar on the back of his hand and gritted his teeth.

Jimin came towards V and put a hand on his shoulder,
"V, We'll get him this time."

V didn't look at him but at the hand that was on his shoulder. Jimin followed his gaze and immediately removed his hand,
"Sorry Ta__" Jimin started but immediately stopped when Hoseok nudged him with his elbow.

V closed his eyes and took a deep breath,
"We can't let this chance go guys. It's been way too long. He's been out there for way too long. It's now or never." He looked at them, his cold eyes had a plead in them.

Jimin and Hoseok knew that look way too well, and to say they hated when V looked like that would be an understatement.

"We wont let you down V." Jimin said smiling lightly.

V too tried to smile back but failed,
"Thanks a lot Chim. We can do this." Jimin's smile grew wide at the nickname he heard after years.

He and Hoseok looked at each other and then at V. They gave a salute to him,
"Aye aye captain." They said with a chuckle making even V smile a little.

"I'll leave now. Some people came up with the deal for some new arrangements at the club. I'll see you guys." With that V left them.

Jimin looked at Hoseok,
"I'll kill him with my own hands this time." Jimin said.

Hoseok rubbed his temple,
"He's not your kill Jimin. You know that." Hoseok replied and they both looked at the door from where V had just left before going back to their places.

________

V stepped down the stairs and looked around his club, Moonshine or more like his second home.

He lived at the floor above the club and has been living there and working his club since the past 6 years.