Chapter 66: Kidnapped?

Two hours ago...

"Where is it Scooby?"

"Here."

"Is it exactly in the lounge?"

"Yep."

"But if you can get the recording about what happened inside the lounge then why can't you get the recording of whatever Daehyun confessed before?"

"I looked for it, but it was deleted."

"Then why isn't this part deleted? It's almost like someone wanted me to see it!"

"I don't know Kook, just have a look please."

Video Starts...

Taehyung slammed Daehyun's head onto the side of the table and he then left it. Another kick to the man's stomach, he turned around to leave the room.

"You think you can just leave like that?" Suddenly Taehyung heard from in front of him making him stop on his tracks.

(Daniel put a hand over Jungkook's shoulder when he saw his shocked face. Then they saw Huang Zitao entering the room casually making them gasp and Jungkook mumbled a small,
"I knew it!")

Taehyung looked up and at the door to find an unfamiliar man,
"Who are you again?" He asked as he tried to walk to the door.

"That doesn't matter, what matters is who you are." Tao said with a smirk on his face as he stood in front of Taehyung stopping him.

(A smirk that made Jungkook nauseous to just look at.)

"Am sorry I don't follow." Taehyung said as he tried to move from the side but then he heard something he never expected would make him feel this many emotions at the same time.

"Kim Taehyung, you can drop the act now."

(Jungkook gasped and put a hand over his mouth as he heard that. Daniel who had already seen the video couldn't do anything else but watch.)

Taehyung's widened eyes stared at a smirking Zitao,
"What?" Taehyung looked like he was trying to stay strong.

"I said you can drop the act now. Now I don't really have much time. Let's just get to the point okay?" Tao said inching closer to Taehyung who moved a step back very calmly.

Taehyung's face was completely indifferent, no one could tell how was he feeling. He looked like he was very calm.

"Now, obviously I know why and what you want from boss, and you're most probably gonna end up dead soon. But that's for another  time. For now, I would very much like it if you give me that little camera in your pocket." Tao came straight to the point.

(Jungkook's nails dug in his own palm because of how hard he was clenching his fists. He suddenly felt so fucking stupid for leaving Taehyung alone.)

"I don't know what you're talking about." Taehyung said and slightly pushed Tao aside to walk out of the door.

"Sure sure, leave but as much as I can remember, you're on the run right?" Tao said making Taehyung pause on his spot again. His eyes squeezed shut.

Tao came closer to Taehyung and put a hand over his shoulder leaning towards his ear,
"I wonder what would happen to you or the people around you if someone were to tell the police about it?" He said loud enough and pulled back.

("No no no! Don't fucking fall for it you idiot! Please!" Jungkook whispered still staring at Taehyung's indifferent face despite knowing that something had already went down hence the camera went missing.)