Chapter 43: Had enough.

"Is this the right address?" Yoongi talked to his brother from the phone.

"Yes hyung just go in and stop disturbing me!" Jungkook whined and went back to snuggling into a sleeping Taehyung's arms cutting the call and Taehyung's arms held him tightly despite being in deep sleep.

Yoongi walked inside the club looking around for a particular silver head.

"Oh Mr. Min, what a lovely surprise." He heard from behind him making him turn to look at a man dressed in a gorgeous suit and smile brighter than ever.

"Am sorry Do I know you?" Yoongi asked and the male in return just chuckled.

"You might not know me, but I know you very well." The man said gesturing Yoongi to follow him somewhere.

Yoongi rose an eyebrow at the gesture but then something told him that he should follow the man, it was Taehyung's club so he can trust his people.

He walked inside to what he figured was the VIP area. They moved further inside and the man stopped in front of a door.

With that the man turned to look at Yoongi again, he again chuckled seeing the confused look on Yoongi's face,
"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jung Hoseok." Hoseok finished and smiled when Yoongi looked at him in recognition hearing the name.

He had talked to Jimin as well as Taehyung about someone named Jung Hoseok as well.

"And I know who you're looking for, Jungkook told me. The person you're looking for is inside the room." Hoseok said gesturing towards the door behind him.

Yoongi nodded at him with a small smile of himself,
"Thank you Mr. Jung. I'll go in now." Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded chuckling.

"Eager aren't we?" He said chuckling and just left from there without waiting for a reply.

Yoongi took a deep breath and knocked on the door but there was no response, so he just twisted the knob of the door, entering inside the huge room.

He looked around and sighed in content when the familiar scent of Jimin's perfume entered his nose.

He looked at the bed where a particular now golden headed male was sleeping peacefully without a care in the world, cheek pressed over the back of his palm making him look adorable than ever.

He very gently removed his shoes without making a sound and then his jacket. He looked at his badge and snickered looking at it. He put it inside his jacket pocket and kept it over a couch besides the bed.

With that he moved ahead and slowly and carefully slid inside the blanket where Jimin was sleeping.

He gently extended his arms and pulled the smaller male in his arms pushing him to his chest. He thought Jimin might wake up but he did not. He slept through all of it. Infact he even nuzzled closer to Yoongi.