Chapter 35: The real nightmare.

"One more."

"Sir, you have already had enough."

"But am not fucking drunk!"

"Sir, you have had too many shots, we can't serve you more."

"But am not fucking drunk!" Jungkook grumbled in his slight tipsy state. He cursed his high alcohol tolerance for not letting his mind have a second of break.

His mind was reminding him of every single second he had spent with that murderer stupidly loving him.

His mind was playing all the memories he made at his hyung's parents' house. And last but not the least. Every single thing Taehyung had fucking said to him was scratching at the back of his head.

Not getting any more shots, he stood up keeping a ton of money on the counter before walking out of the club, he didn't even know the name of.

He had just entered the first cheap club he had come across.

He walked back to his apartment, he was still pretty much not in the mood to see anyone. So when he came inside an empty apartment, he sighed.

He looked at Bam who was sleeping, he knew he was sleeping with a full stomach and not an empty one. He had no doubt.

But the one who did it wasn't there.

So even when he felt extreme pain in his chest seeing the empty apartment, he ignored it. He walked straight to his room and lied down on it on his back. His legs were still dangling from the edge by his knees.

He felt a tears slipping his eyes but he ignored it, just like he did the pain that shot in his chest. He ignored everything, he ignored his breaths that were getting shallow now. He ignored the palpitations of his heart. He ignored it all.

He just closed his eyes falling into his mind.

"Eomma, appa when will you come back?"

"Soon Kookie, we will be back in no time. You remember what to do right?"

"Yesh, not to let anyone enter until Eomma Appa comes back."

"Good boy Kookie."
.
.
.
"Kook, open the door. We need to talk."

"No hyung, Kookie ish waiting for eomma appa"

"Y-your p-parents. Am s-sorry baby, they won't c-come back now."

"No, you're lying. They promised."

"O-open the door kook, your Eomma Appa, am s-sorry baby but they passed away. C-come out."

"H-hyung is a liar. Eomma Appa w-won't leave Kookie alone."

"Kook, they're gone. Open the door."

A ten year old Jungkook didn't listen to anything else he just slid down on the still locked front door and closed his ears with his hands tightly.

"They'll c-come back."

"They know K-kookie gets scared a-alone."

"They c-can't leave Kookie alone."

"A-am waiting."

"KOOK! THEY'RE GONE OPEN THE DOOR!"

"No!"

"THEY LEFT YOU!"

"N-no, please c-come back."

"THEY'RE GONE!"
.
.
.
.
"He's gone."