Chapter 22: Calm him down.

As soon as Jungkook saw the scene in front of him, the first thing he did was look around. In order to find something that could explain why was Taehyung acting like this.

As much as Jungkook knows Taehyung, Taehyung never does anything without any reason.

And when Jungkook looked around, a girl came into his view. It was one of the girls that he saw earlier in the VIP area, she worked at the club.

But what surprised him was the state of the girl, the girl's was sitting on the floor on her knees while holding her face in her hands and by the movement of her shoulders it was clear that she was crying badly.

But the worst part was her clothes, clothes that were almost ripped away from her body.

Jungkook looked at Daniel who immediately understood and ran towards the girl covering her with his jacket and taking her away as gently as possible.

Next was calming Taehyung down. He looked around saw that none of the people around Taehyung were going even a foot closer to him. They were all standing like a circle around him.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed,
"Why the fuck aren't they doing something?" He mumbled to himself running his hand through his shoulder length hair.

Taehyung by now was sitting over the almost unconscious man and hitting him in the face or stomach, he just wasn't stopping.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and Hoseok who were, also just standing there too, like what the fuck?

"This time Boss will do it." Jungkook heard one of the men speaking.

"Yes, it's not the first time he would be killing someone." A man said and they actually laughed at the man who was lost in his rage. These men were the one of the men that work under Taehyung.

"These fuckers." Jungkook gritted his teeth and took it upon himself, because if this continues, Taehyung might end up killing that guy.

He took two steps and then halted when he found his one of his hand held by Hoseok and his other hand was held by Jimin.

"Don't go there." Jimin hissed at him.

"Yes Jungkook, he is lost in his rage, we can only wait for it until it cools down. He won't kill the man, but he needs to calm his anger down. If we go there he won't see who it is. Please understand what am saying. Don't go there." Hoseok said but both him and Jimin were bewildered when Jungkook pulled out his arms from their hold harshly almost making them stumble and glared at them.

His eyes were burning fire.

"Cowards." Jungkook replied making them completely speechless. With that Jungkook ran towards where Taehyung is.
Hoseok and Jimin's eyes were wide as they just stared ahead.

"V!" Jungkook yelled making Taehyung's fist stop mid air. There was a silence in the entire club, everybody was shocked out of their minds.

But then Taehyung saw the face of the man again, so he yelled out and started punching the man again. Jungkook ran towards him and then held his hands hands from behind. Trapping him in a tight back hug.

"Leave me!" Taehyung growled when Jungkook didn't loosen his grip over his arms.

"No." Jungkook said tightening his grip. But he flinched when Taehyung tore his own arms out of his hold and started kicking the man's stomach.

"Fuck." Jungkook breathed seeing Taehyung's state. His eyes were bloodshot, his knuckles bleeding while his face was showing just one emotion, hurt.

Jungkook's own eyes teared up at the state Taehyung was in. He understood that Taehyung was in a very sensitive state right now. He wanted to avenge the girl.