Chapter 83: Who's sulkier?

"Seriously what the fuck is wrong with him?"

"Did he hit his head or something?"

"Aaah am so irritated right now!"

"But I want to go back to him too, ughhhh!"

"What the hell are you doing?" Came Jin's voice from behind Taehyung who looked behind to look at his brother entering the room.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung snapped back with a pout of sulk on his face.

"I mean that!" Jin pointed towards the glass that was kept upside down on the table and Taehyung was pouring water over it. Obviously since the glass was upside down all the water was patiently falling to the ground.

"Oh." Taehyung quickly stopped pouring and kept the jar aside.

"I swore I turned the glass." Taehyung said and just dejectedly sat down on the couch holding his head in his hands, they were in the private lounge that Namjoon had specially arranged for all of them.

Jin sighed and went to sit down besides him, he made Taehyung face him and then looked at him,
"What happened Tae, I heard he woke up, why aren't you with him right now?" He asked softly and Taehyung sighed looking down.

"He's not talking to me." He whispered feeling sad already just by thinking about it.

Jin frowned,
"He's mad? But for what?"

Suddenly Taehyung looked at him snapping his head up and stood up,
"Exactly my fucking question! He did everything on his own, got himself in danger, then even took the t-that for me! And then had the audacity to think he was leaving! And he's mad?" Taehyung said his voice wavering in the middle as he tried not to focus on the past where Jungkook got shot.

Jin watched as Taehyung paced in front of him,
"I didn't even do anything wrong! He made the mistake and then he is the one who's mad at me! How's that fair!" Jin bit his lips not to smile at the cute Taehyung ranting like a kid.

He then came and stood in front of Jin,
"And you know what he did just now? When I was leaving, he didn't even stop me! Not a single word of protest! Oh my god, am about to lose my mind!" Taehyung expressed moving his hands around.

"What were you doing when he woke up?" Jin asked one question and Taehyung frowned to look at him.

"I was, wait, I was sitting by his bed and, and I think I was just so overwhelmed so I was crying." Taehyung said and as if someone turned on a light bulb it hit him.

He looked at Jin with wide eyes who was smirking at him as if he too understood the reason,
"Oh my fucking god, so my fucking fiancé is hurt and I can't even cry? AHHHHH" And saying that Taehyung started walking to the door continuing his rant.

Jin smacked his forehead,
"How is he even my brother? Wait!" Jin suddenly stood up when something hit him.

"WAIT KIM TAEHYUNG DID YOU JUST SAY FIANCÉ?"

_________

Yoongi hurried as he looked around everywhere but he couldn't find that one person, he was a bit scared now.

He was regretting a lot of things, he entered the room where Taehyung was kept earlier when he fainted and finally took a breath of relief when he found the person he was looking for.

He walked forward and kneeled down in front of Jimin who was sitting on the couch, his legs pulled up and cheek pressed over his knees.

He was crying and it tugged at Yoongi's heart, Jimin's eyes were open as he stared back at Yoongi's eyes.