Chapter 26 : Snooping.

"Why are we here Kook?" Daniel asked as Jungkook parked the car in the parking lot of the building.

"Because I need to check something." Jungkook said getting down the car along with Daniel.

"Does Taehyung hyung know?" Daniel asked as he shut his door, making Jungkook halt in his step.

Jungkook turned to Daniel and gave him a pointed look,
"First of all Scooby, don't call his name out in the open, call him V okay? Second of all since when was he supposed to know about every time I go somewhere? Besides he is at his club, he can go get into trouble for all I care." Jungkook replied sulking as he started walking again.

"Aww, someone's worried. But I really think that if we are gonna investigate about him, I think he needs to know, especially when that place is none other than your uncle's company. Also why can't you just ask him? And if not that then just look into his head my little wizard." Daniel said as they both got into the elevator of the building of Vante from the parking lot.

Jungkook pressed on the floor button they had to go.

"Because neither will he tell me shit, nor will he even think about it around me. All of this is his fault! If he would just tell me, I wouldn't be snooping around like this!" Jungkook said as they both arrived on the floor where the store room is, where all the files are about everything, in computers.

No one keeps paper files these days, everything is computerised.

"Do you think uncle is__" Daniel started softly and carefully but then he was cut off.

"Shut up Scooby! No don't think that way, also never say that again. Uncle was just their partner that's all, yes I agree this company should belong to V, but that doesn't mean uncle doesn't deserve it too." Jungkook instantly replied making Daniel facepalm himself mentally.

"Oh is that why we are here huh? Because he's so deserving?" Daniel asked more like taunted Jungkook.

"We are here to just look for something okay? Anything or anyone who was against V's parents or had a beef or something! There must be something here. I need to look." Jungkook replied as they entered the storage room, where the computers are using his thumb print, since he is allowed anywhere in this company. All the more reason why his uncle could never...

"I just hope that lizard doesn't catch us. I don't like him." Daniel said referring to Kai, who is like literally everywhere.

Jungkook chuckled at him,
"I know right, I don't like him either. He is scary." Jungkook replied as they walked around the huge room.

"Oh did I just hear that the great Jeon Jungkook is scared of someone?" Daniel teased his best friend.

"I am Scooby, seriously you should look at him. He has this vibe around him that like if you look into his eyes, he will kill you. It is so scary." Jungkook said as he spotted the place he was looking for.

"Don't worry, if he even comes near you, I'll punch the shit out of him." Daniel said crossing his arms over his chest showing he can actually do it.

Jungkook laughed at his friend, he ruffled Daniel's hair. He is so glad to have Daniel as his best friend, even though he knows Daniel can't handle Kai any better than him.