Bonus Chapter 6

"You knew about this?" Taehyung asked Jungkook as he eyed the lady sitting across from them at the dining table.

She wasn't looking like her usual arrogant self as Taehyung remembered, this time she rather had a soft and gentle look on her face.

And all her attention was solely focused on her little great-granddaughter who was eating messily while sitting on her high chair since she was too small to reach the table.

Taehyung turned to look at his husband who very conveniently avoided his answer and focused on his food. He pouted, usually Jungkook's focus is never on his food.

Now suddenly, all the man cares about is it, it only means one thing, he is hiding something.

"So you did know she was coming and you didn't tell me! I feel betrayed!" Taehyung whispered whining keeping a hand over his chest.

Jungkook turned to look and him and flicked his forehead,
"Drama queen." He whispered back making Taehyung whine while rubbing his forehead.

"She informed me an hour ago that's all. I was still thinking how to tell you and boom she was here." Jungkook told Taehyung who listened carefully nodding.

"You hurt Rang's Dad?" Came the cute little voice making all heads snap towards the little baby in the room.

Mrs. Jeon was surprised since she definitely didn't expect that, she put her hand down that held a handkerchief which she was about to use to wipe Rang's face,
"I believe I did sweetheart."

This time it was Taehyung whose entire focus went to his food as he avoided his husband's glaring eyes. He knew it, he would actually become blind if he dared look through the lasers his husband was sending his way through his eyes.

"You told her!" Jungkook hissed as he pinched Taehyung's side hardly making him hiss.

"I did not!" Taehyung replied trying to move his chair as far away from his husband's as possible. He definitely didn't want his daughter to see him get beaten up.

"He did Dad," Rang told Jungkook making Taehyung look up at the ceiling asking god, what did he do to deserve these two unfair beings in his life.

"He even told Rang, Nana was evil like the witch in Cinderella, and, and the evil queen in Snow White. And and___"

"Rang! Lying is bad, Dadda never said that right?" Taehyung was quick to say nervously while avoiding everybody's eyes in the room except for his daughter begging her to not throw him under the bus like that.

Taehyung had never felt so scared of his husband as he felt at that moment alone.

Rang gasped as she covered her mouth with her sauce-covered hands acting even more dramatically than her own father,
"Dad, Dadda lying! Rang never lies! Dad taught Rang to never lie!"

'Please swallow me Mother Earth, I promise I will never throw garbage around ever again!' That was all Taehyung could think of at that moment.

Jungkook smiled through his teeth,
"Of course, Dadda is the liar right?"

"Of course! Bad manner Dadda!" Rang said and Jungkook was about to ask Taehyung to walk with him to the room when they heard a laugh.

They all looked up at the old lady who had doubled down and was laughing out,
"Oh god, I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard." She said while breathing heavily.

She stood up from her chair as she was done with her food and walked up to Rang, then she proceeded to wipe Rang's face with her handkerchief and patted her head,
"Nana was wrong and she hurt your Dad a lot, but Nana wants to apologise, will Rang and her Dad forgive Nana?" She asked her softly.