Chapter 85: His turn.

"Oh, come on, seriously?!" Taehyung whined for the nth time as he watched Jungkook sitting on the bed with Bam sitting beside him on the bed with his head on Jungkook's lap.

It's surprising how as soon as Bam came back from the neighbour's house, he did not once jump over Jungkook like he always used to.

He simply whimpered as he gently climbed over the bed and sat down on Taehyung's side of the bed before getting stuck to Jungkook's side.

Literally.

It would have been such an adorable sight to be a part of if only both of them would have let him.

Because as soon as he tried to climb over his side of the bed, Bam fucking growled at him.

As if Jungkook was any less. Now even Bam is mad at him.

"I didn't even do anything to you!" Taehyung told the dog who was now standing up at the edge of the bed blocking his way to get on the bed.

Bam scoffed, yes he scoffed at Taehyung before walking back to Jungkook and putting his head over his thigh, Jungkook patted his head.

"Good boy, Bam is such a good boy. Don't let Appa on the bed okay?" Jungkook said trying to hide his giggle at the look of disbelief on Taehyung's face.

"Am sorry baby, please just tell this little bodyguard to get off my bed!" Taehyung hissed pointing a finger at Bam who growled at him again

Jungkook looked up at him and pouted before shaking his head obviously still mad.

"No? But why? Am sorry baby, I was mad okay? I was not in my right mind, I just wanted to disobey you just like you did to me!" Taehyung said sitting down on a chair and holding his head slightly tired.

"Oh yeah? Is that why you even broke the fucking lock of the door?" Jungkook asked pouting but obviously he wasn't about to stay mad for long. He knew Taehyung's reasons and he understood too.

"Am sorry." Taehyung said dejectedly and without looking at Jungkook, just stood up to walk out of the room.

Jungkook frowned not expecting Taehyung to back down so easily, he looked down at Bam with a pout,
"See you scared him away, bad boy Bam." Bam just tilted his head not knowing what he was told.

He just whined about being called a bad boy.

Jungkook felt a bit guilty for being so harsh on Taehyung, he didn't want Taehyung to leave though, he just wants Taehyung to not think about whatever happened but clearly it was not working.

He looked down sadly but was surprised when not even a minute passed and he felt a warm but big hand on his cheek and fingers below his chin before he was made to look up.

He looked up at Taehyung who sat in front of him holding a tray of food in his lap. He was looking sad but even after that, he was making sure Jungkook eats.