Chapter 87: The party of doom.

Taehyung absolutely hated it, this atmosphere where there are so many people expect the one he truly wants the most to be there.

It had been two weeks since his conference and almost as if his touch was supposed to be gold, the situation of the company was getting better.

Two days into him working at the company, and he had started getting calls from investors. He usually worked for two to three hours in which he did all the meetings and then all the paper work was taken back home.

Because Kim Taehyung was a sucker. A sucker for his man. He couldn't stay in the company worrying his boyfriend might need him and he won't be there.

But Jungkook made sure to be in his sight when he was at home but without disturbing him so that he can work calmly and not get distracted as well. Besides he loved it when Taehyung would go all business mode on phone calls, it's so hot.

All the people in the company were very welcoming to Taehyung, considering they didn't like Daehyun because of how rude he was to them, Taehyung was so much better.

But being a CEO wasn't all good, considering this situation, where a party was organised by his own company to celebrate him joining the company and making it better in such few days.

And when a party is thrown for you, you obviously can't avoid it. Maybe that's why he is standing here in a group of people who talk to him about his new ideas with a poker face on, when all he wants to do is run back back to his baby and simply cuddle him.

It was an outdoor party, it was evening right now and the party was in a huge lawn with a huge pool in a corner.

His gaze though doesn't stop on anyone, because there's no one he wants to look at, at this moment. He hates how much he had gotten used to being around Jungkook all the time in the past month.

"You look really good Mr. Kim." Comes a sultry voice and he resists rolling his eyes at one of his team managers, Ms. Lim Hayoon.

She's great at her work, but there's just one problem, her eyes waver over him longer than it should and it irritates him.

He doesn't even glance at her but just looks down at his own outfit, a smile coming over his lips when he remembered how Jungkook had dressed him up himself, he didn't even know he had this outfit until Jungkook pulled it out of the closet.

But god, forget Jungkook, even he himself was close to drooling at how hot he looked

But god, forget Jungkook, even he himself was close to drooling at how hot he looked. But then Jungkook did something so cute he forgot all about it.

Putting a palm over his eyes he hissed,
"Don't stare at my man like that." He had said making Taehyung fall into a chuckle as he pulled Jungkook closer to himself by his waist and then kissed him softly.

However his reaction to his own clothes gave the wrong idea to the lady standing besides him who thought he was blushing at what she said,
"Oh man, I didn't take you for the soft type Mr. Kim, but red does really look good on you." She said and then she proceeded to put a hand over his bicep breaking his train of thoughts.