Chapter 10: Living with him.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung entered inside Jungkook's apartment and the first thing Taehyung noticed was the emptiness.

Yes the apartment was really beautiful and modern inside but it looked too empty, soulless like Jungkook didn't just live here for the past so many years.

He also noticed that even if the apartment was empty, it still was filled with Jungkook's smell. And to Taehyung that was heaven.

"Sorry if it doesn't match your expectations

"Sorry if it doesn't match your expectations." Jungkook said noticing the look on Taehyung's face and sat down on his couch resting his head backwards.

Taehyung looked at his tired figure and smiled, "Don't worry Koo, i would live with you even if you asked me to live on the streets

"Don't worry Koo, i would live with you even if you asked me to live on the streets."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at that comment and just closed his eyes.

Taehyung then proceeded to sit down besides Jungkook who looked at him,
"What?" Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung was just staring at him with those soft eyes and a small smile.

"Nothing am just trying to find out what made you believe me?" Taehyung said which was pretty natural to ask, because its almost impossible for someone to believe someone with just their words.

Jungkook sighed and rubbed his forehead which was killing him already,
"You don't need to worry about that, besides that's the only thing I believe that you were accused of something you didn't do. I don't know anything else and you don't tell me either. Besides you have to gain my trust anyway. But honestly what's your problem, why can't you just tell me huh? Am trying to help you after all but you don't make it easy!" He didn't realise his own lips turned into a pout while talking.

He flinched slightly when he felt Taehyung's hands on his forehead, massaging his temples, he was about to slap them away when it started to actually feel better.

"Don't think too much Koo. Just give yourself a break okay? Besides I don't do easy little bunny." Taehyung replied making Jungkook groan.

Taehyung smiled seeing the relaxed expression taking over Jungkook's features with closed eyes. He was genuinely worried about Jungkook since he saw him.