50

Taylor was hiding in the bushes so no one can see her as she looks to see other apes moving when they hear ape noise's coming from high up.

Taylor looks up to see ceasar fighting also "good plan, but be carful" she wispered to herself as she looks around to see the coast is clear she jumps out of the bush and looks at the ship and beside them were explosives beside it she knew those kind of explosives had a button to make it go off she tried to fined it when she heard a clicking sound.

"Looking for this?" She heard a familiar voice say as she slowly turns around revealing max with a gun pointing at her with one hand while the other he was holding a bomb. "Look I knew you would come the moment your ape buddies show up."

"You're making a mistake max!" She said.

He smirks "I don't think so, once I'm back to our time before we left I will stop the virus from happening and kill every ape I could find in every lab, zoo maybe even the jungle."

"Then what? If you kill all the apes don't you think they would use other animals too? Like rabbits or maybe even fish? I told you,You can't change the past"

"But you can erase it"

She raised "It's the same thing, but anywho give me the remote!" She puts her hand out.

Max looks down at the remote before looking back at Taylor "you know how this has to be."

"Yes" she said "and the only reason I haven't come over there and beat your ass is because of that gun. But you ain't shit without it"

He puts the remote us his pocket and puts the gun by a nearby box to make this fair "come beat me up!"

Then they both charge at each other causing a fight.