23

Caesar, Taylor were sent to a room with huge space as Aldo, scar and other apes walked in surrounding the two.

Aldo walks up to them "I'm sure..you know what... this place is" he said. "This is where ape like us are used... for their...research."

"I had nothing to do with it" Taylor spoke.

"No one said you were" Aldo said. "Over the years...I learned so much about humans... what what they have... done to animals like us... they poached us... torture... use us as experiments... even lock us in cages like animals. Because of your kind we suffer"
Caesar didn't like what he was hearing. He never knew apes had suffered more than he thought. He never knew humans were this bad. but he knew Taylor was different than any human. He knew she would never do things like that. Caesar walks in front of Taylor to protect her from harm. Aldo looks to caesar "as for you, caesar II just like his grandfather... he loved humans more than ape. You love human."

"Good" Caesar said "there's something I have in common with him."

Also grunts and signs "take them in a cage and make sure they have their own"

"No!" Scar shouts "I'll do it" Aldo nods as scar takes them both as other apes follow him.

"So this is your choice" Taylor spoke not looking at scar. "I was hoping that you would change you thoughts.all I wanted was for you to trust me scar. I trusted you. I was hoping that we would be friends.But you decided to betray us. I gues you can't really tell who are true friends are"

Scar threw caesar and Taylor in separate cages beside their friends before walking away.

Scar was invisibility shocked to hear that from her. He heard it from Aldo at first thinking that all this time for someone like her to be friends with him. And he threw it away. For someone who could be his first friend he ever had.