39

In the evening caesar and Taylor head back to the lake where he saved her just to look at the view of the moon light.

"Back to where it all began" Taylor spoke.

"Yes" caesar agrees "I wonder what it would be like differently"

"You mean if we never met?"

Caesar shrugs "sometimes...I wonder what it would be like... but I don't regret saving you"

Taylor looks at him and puts her hand on his shoulder thinking "i guess if i wasn't an astronaut... i would've been dead from the virus. Or worst. But I guess we chose our paths and without a doubt chosen the right one."

They put their arms around each other before started walking around the river for a while because reaching the boat where they first met in. That saved taylor.

Taylor walked to the boat and touch it before having a unexpected flashback of her getting out of the boat. She didn't know what just happened. Then she turned to the water having another flashback of her burning sunken boat.

Then all the sudden her eyes flashed.

Flash back

Taylor was somewhere that looked to be on the ship she was just finishing up something.

Taylor took a deep breath before leaning on a chair before she noticed someone walking up to her.

"Hey sevens" she said.

"Did you finish the report?" Asked sevens who was sitting down beside her.

"Yeah. Who knew this would be exausing?"

Sevens shrugs "well perks on being a recently promoted cornel. You took a high opportunity since we both came to nasa" 

Taylor laughs "yeah. How's max doing?"

Sevens roll her eyes "that old hermit, he's just going nuts about his time phase again."

"Time phase?" Taylor asked.

"I know he's getting crazier and crazier. Always talks about time travel. He's an engineer not a scientist"

"Couldn't agree more."

Then flash in the future where she wakes up to see fire around her and wounded. She tries to get up to see two other bed one was open and the other had one looked like a corpses.

Taylor without time started to set up a boat and some packs before fainting unconsciously.

Breathing heavily before flashing back to time she is in now.

End of flashback

Taylor starts to look inside to see more stuff is in the boat one of them were sheets of paper. Knowing part of it was max's blueprints.

"What is it?" Caesar asked in confusion on what's going on.

Taylor began to realize what's going on.

"Time travel, max!"