46

In the sunny morning Caesar woke up early he sat Up before looking at Taylor still sleeping.

He didn't want to wake her up he leans down and kissed her cheek before getting out of bed and heading downstairs and checked his father to see he's was still sleeping.

Then he sniffs something very unusual but good from the kitchen. He walks in to see Taylor's mother cooking breakfast.

Caesar knew it was his time to hopefully get his matés blessing, he's still not sure if she approves him dating his mate who's happens to be her daughter.

Taylor's mother turns around with a smile on her face "good morning" she said while signing.

"Morning" Caesar did the same thing.

"Did you sleep well?" She sighed as he nods as she hands him a plate of eggs and fruits. "Here, you must eat"

Without hesitation he picks up a fork and starts eating food before saying "thank you...for helping us"

"You're welcome" she said "it's not the first time I've helped apes.

"Yes, you are an ape doctor. Taylor explain that to me" he said.

"I am" she said "I used to work in the zoo, I brought Taylor there many times and she worked there daily. Her favourite animals were apes specifically chimpanzees. And now she's dating one"

Caesar gulps nervously "how do you... feel of her... with me?"

Taylor's mother shrugs "she's done weird things in her life but whatever makes her happy I'm happy besides. You're not like any apes I know.

He sighed in relief when she approved him.

He heard groaning from the living room he gets up to see his father struggling to stand up. Caesar walks up to his father and gently pushes him back down.

"Do not pressure yourself father." Caesar signs.

"What about the colony they need our help?" Cornelius signs.

"We'll deal with it when we're ready you need rest"

"There will be no time son, we have to stop Aldo before he finds us and this place. He will kill Taylor and her mother unless we do something"

Ceasar starts to agree with his father he has to find away stop Aldo.

Before he could think Taylor walks in along with his sister in her arms and then hades, river and scar.

"What's wrong?" River asked signing.

"We must go back." He said looking at Taylor "but we need a plan."