26

The three spes we're swinging across trees to avoid being seen as Taylor was holding on to Caesar II and max was holding on to river until they found a place they could touch the ground again.

Max immediately let's go and kisses the ground. "I don't think I want to do that again" he said.

"It's scary the first time." Taylor said slowly letting go of Caesar. "The docks around the corner let's go"

They all ran to the docks to
Find many boats abandoned.

"Which one do we take?" Asked Caesar.

"I have a boat at the end of the dock" max said "I always park mine there for extra space maybe we could use that"
They head to a boat that's near the end of the dock as they head in max wen to to find keys "shit!"

"What?" Taylor asked.

"The keys are in the spot I usually put it. Help me find it" max said to the group as they started searching.

They kept on looking until they heard hooting from a distance.

"They're...close" hades said.

Taylor went to the driver side and went to find some whires.

"What is she doing?" River asked.

"She's doing a technique we call hot wiring it's another way to start a machine mainly cars but my boat runs on som wires.

Taylor finally gets the boat on by hot wiring and gets up. "You're good" she said to max as he sits down and starts diving while Taylor pulls out her gun and goes to the edge of the boat so no ape would get in the boat.

Max starts to drive the boat and drive away before apes could catch up with them. Hearing them all hoot.

Taylor puts down her gun when it was clear before sitting on the seat where she was standing and beside Caesar.

"You got the map?" Taylor asked max.

Max hands her the map as she opens it to see the map of San Francisco "we just left here an the rivers go around San Francisco. I don't know how long it is to your home how much fuel is on your boat Max?"

"I always fill up before I head off to somewhere else." Max said.

"Okay we'll park the boat somewhere about couple miles from here then we'll head back to your home which might take about a week to get there. As for the rest of us sit back and enjoy the ride"

They all nod as they sit back as max speed up the boat. Caesar jumps about forcing himself to hold Taylor's arm as she smile and hold him.

They both knew that The journey will be long.