In the morning the group was fishing on the boat for food.

Max gave the apes fishing rods and teaching these how to fish.Hades hoots knowing he's got a fish.

"Now read it back" max tells him as hades did what he said and caught a big fish.

"That's massive nice catch" river signs.

"Thanks" hades signs

"No to cook them" Taylor said.

They all head to land and put on the fire to river cook the fish. River watched.

"You cook...fish?" River asked.

"There's many ways to cook a fish I usually like to put them on a barbecue gives it a nice taste." Said Taylor. "Tell me about yourself river"

River nods "my father was a gaurd and my mother was a medicine gorilla. All I wanted to do was fight but because I am female."

Taylor understood rivers issues knowing she knew what it was like.

"I understand" she said "I went through what you went through. Many people once said to me women shouldn't be astronauts."

"Yet many women proved them wrong" max said helping Caesar and hades taking insides out of fish. "They say boys can't do ballet yet boys proved many people wrong fact my cousin bill is an excellent ballet dancer"

"Point is, anyone can do what they want to do. No matter what they say. As long as you don't give up on your dream." River gave thought on what Taylor before nods understanding her. "Ah! Fish is done you can have this" she gives a plate of fish to river.

Then everyone started eating fish  together and laughing and enjoying themselves.

"Hey want to hear a joke?" Max said.

"Oh god" Taylor groans.

"What kind of music should you listen to while fishing?" Max asked the apes who looked at each other not knowing the answer. "Something catchy"

They all were confused before they gave it a thought before starting to laugh.

Taylor on the other hand face palmed on the joke.

Caesar looks at her in confusion "you are not laughing"

"I don't find it funny" she said. "Sevens was good at making jokes... too bad shes no longer with us" Taylor frowns.

"What happened?" Hades asked.

"Air leak" max said "she died in her sleep."

"She was my best friend back in school  to become an astronaut" she frowns. Caesar feels how sad she is as he began to take ms Taylor's hand as she holds on to it. Taylor wipes her tears with her hand that's not touching Caesar's "once we finish we move out to your homes. And we have to prepare them for what I believe is war from the other ape tribe."

Everyone nods before finishing up and moving on to their journey home.