32

The apes gathered around for a meeting about Aldo and his tribe, scars betrayal and the future life for the two human companions.

Taylor and max quietly walks in watching the apes have a conversation. Taylor signalled max to keep quiet before sitting down.

After a while Then Cornelius stands up and tells them he will decide what to do in the morning.

Later the apes started to get ready for bed. Taylor and Caesar went somewhere no one could find them as they hugged and kissed before saying good night and leaving in different directions.

Caesar walks to his hut as he was getting ready to sleep when his father was there.

"Son, we have to talk" Cornelius signs.

Caesar doesn't know what this is about but is prepared to know what this is about.

"About what father?" Caesar signs.

"What happened?" Caesar looks at his father in confusion "is there something going on with you and Taylor?" Cornelius asked Caesar who didn't answer "son?" Cornelius spoke "is she your friend, or your mate?"

Caesar took a deep breath knowing what he's gonna answer and prepared for his father reaction "she is both" he spoke "we care about each other and got closer and then I learned more about her... and... we have mated before you knew... I love her"