18

It was getting very late scar was still taking watch, hades and river fell asleep.

Caesar and T.J are in her room with a lamp beside them and curtains closed.both we're sitting on the bed looking at photographs.

"This picture was taken on my sixth birthday. I think." She said showing him. "Best Thing about pictures is they bring out memories of what you done in life.even if your life was little shitty" She smiles.

Caesar couldn't stop thinking about T.Js friend and why he was important to her."Your friend. What's his name and what does he do?"

T.J. Knew he was gonna ask one way or another she said "max parker, he's an engineer. And very skilled at gun combat. We was mad that I was promoted to Colonel when he was here longer than I have. I guess I was best but who knows" she shrugs.

Caesar chuckles then looks at a strange looking box. "What is that" he points at it.

T.J. Turns and looks "that's my stereo it makes music, want to see?" Caesar nods as she brought the stereo and a CD as she opens it and puts it in and closed it and pressed play and music came on. It was soft and slow and romantic. T.J gets up and danced slowly by herself as Caesar watched her moves. Moving her arms around, doing twirls. She looks to Caesar and puts her hands out. "Dance with me" she said softly.

Caesar wasn't sure what to do for the fact he doesn't know how to dance. He takes hers as she pulls him up. She guides one of his hand on her waist while his other hand touched her hand.

"Now what?" He asked.

She shushed him as she sways left and right to the music. She puts her head on His shoulder while wrapping her left arm under it.

"Now close your eyes and let the music do the rest" she said softly.

They both closed their eyes let the music dance them away T.J could feel Caesar's heart beating faster than a drum.

Once the music was done they didn't let go of each of Each other even if there was no music.

"Thank you T.J" he said softly.

"Taylor"

Caesar looks at her in confusion "what?"

"My real name is Taylor jones. I thought you should know" she smiles.

They looked at each other in the eyes for a second.

"You are... the first human I kissed" Caesar said shyly not looking at her.

Taylor put her hand on his face to get him to look at her before leaning in to press her lips on his.

To his surprise he kissed back by pulling her close to him.

They broke the kiss for air as they put their foreheads on each other for embrace.

Then they continued on kissing it was more passionate than the first. He picked her up and brought her to the bed as he sits as she straddled him.

They broke the kiss again as they looked at each other.

Taylor began to take off her shirt then her sports bra and throwing it somewhere.

Caesar somehow was getting excited for what's about to happen.

Taylor grabs his hands and put them on her small breasts as he massaged them making her quietly moan.

Caesar goes to unbuckle her pants while kissing her.

They broke so Taylor could take it off as well as her boxer-briefs.

Caesar gently lays her on the bed on top of hers he looks at her in concern. She puts her hand on his face. She nods showing him it's okay.

When Caesar was ready he moves himself back and fourth causing the both of them to breath heavily. And the bed was creaking.They didn't care if others would hear them. Taylor bits her lip trying not to moan.

Caesar lifts her up to his lap while thrusting in her. Casing her to tilt her head back in pleasure of the tingly feeling.

When both reach the climax they lay on the bed while breathing heavily.

She puts her head on his chest as he wraps his arm around her before drifting to sleep.