28

In the night time on the boat everyone was asleep except for Caesar who was looking up at the stars. There was so many of them.

He noticed a shooting star was there. Remembered Taylor told him when he sees a shooting star he would make a wish.Caesar closed his eyes and he made a wish hoping one day it would come true. J

He yawns knowing he was tired. He sees Taylor sleeping with her back facing him. He loves watching her sleep now that she's his mate.

He lays beside her as he put his hand on her shoulder gently rubbing it before he realizes Taylor's hand touched his.

She slowly turns to face him with a smile on her face.

"I didn't mean to wake you" he said quietly.

"It's not a big deal" she said quietly "I was actually wondering why you're up late? I thought max was taking first watch" she look to max who was sleeping.

"I told him he rest for a bit."

Taylor nods in understanding and thought about something else "so what did you do"

Caesar looks up at the sky "I saw a shooting star"

"Did you make a wish?"Caesar nods knowing his wish would come true but doesn't know when it does. "Wishes take time don't worry"

Caesar thought about his father he's not sure how he'll react seeing his Own son with a human as his mate "I want to tell my father but I'm afraid he'll not like who I chose as a mate"

Taylor understands what he's saying "take it slow thing like this take time when you're ready you can tell him and I'll be there"

Caesar puts his head on Taylor's which she didn't mind as she touched his face. They both knew as long as they have each others back everything will be okay.