7

T.J. Was In Her room thinking about her friend who is captive by apes from a different tribe.

She been thinking about him a lot lately since the accident happen and he went missing.

She heard footsteps coming, she turned and saw Cesar II walking in with mor food.

"I though you might be hungry" he said clearly putting the food down.

She turns around "I have to go find my friend."

Caesar looks at her as she's about to get up but he stops her by putting his hand around her shoulder "you're not fully healed. it's dangerous to go alone".

T.J. Scoffs "I was trained for survival skills at a young age I can manage." She looks at Caesar in the eyes knowing he doesn't want her to go injured. She sighs "all right I'll wait a few weeks til I fully heal in the meantime I'll just enjoy myself while I can" she groans while feeling her wound.

Caesar was worried on her due to her wounds "may I?" He asked pointing at her stomach while getting a cloth with a bowl of water.

T.J.Sighs and nods pulling her shirt up just enough to show the wound.

Caesar pulls off the bandages to look at the wound that little infected he takes out the water in the cloth before gently rubbing it on her wound to clean it.

"Ow" she hissed.

"Sorry." He apologized. "May I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-two" she answered "why you ask?"

Caesar shrugs while cleaning her "I heard humans age differently than ape"

"I see" she said.

"Do you have a mate?" He asked.

She turns to him. "A mate? Umm... no I'm not in luck with one yet. But I hope to find the right one for me. What about you? Do you have a mate?"

"Not in Luck yet" he said making her chuckle before he puts a new bandage on her.

"Thanks, you've been very kind to me"

Caesar helps her up not knowing she would be close to him as the two stared at each other in the eyes before they heard someone hoot.

They turned to see Caesars father standing there. "Son, I need to talk to you" his father signs

Caesar nods before looking at T.J. And leaving her alone to see his father.

"what is it father?" Caesar signs.

"How is she doing?"

"She's thought about leaving to find her friend. I convinced her to stay until she heals."

Cornelius nods "all right, it's a long journey from the other apes. By the time she heals go with her and a few other apes. Including scar"

Caesar grunts at the mention of scar "he down even like my human friend. He'd kill her in every chance he gets"

"I understand but he's our strongest fighter son. However if he does try to hurt her."

Ceasar nods in understanding before his father leaves and Caesar goes to his best friends river and hades.

"When T.J heals we are going on a journey to find her friend" Cesar signs.

"Why," asked river. "The other ape tribe don't like humans. How do you think they would keep her friend alive?"

"We don't, she knows they would and we're gonna help her. Also"

"Also?" Hades signs.

"Father wants me to bring scar"

"Well, we're definitely screwed now"

"No doubt " River signs "he's probably gonna interfere Caesar's chance with his girlfriend" she teases.

Caesar it's her playfully "she's not my girlfriend"

They all laugh as they kept playfully teasing Caesar for the rest of the night.