35

In the morning Taylor woke up in the morning seeing another sunrise. She smiles as she was about to head down to the river to the lake to try to get cleaned up when she bumped into ceasar.

"Oh! Good morning" she greets.

"Did you rest well?" Caesar asked.

"I did thank you. I was just gonna go to the lake. Want to join?"

Caesar nods and they grabbed each others hand and started to walk to the lake. And see no one is there. They both looked at each other and smiled before Taylor slowly starts to take off her cloths with Caesar helping her undress before they both head in the water.

It wasn't cold for Taylor which was perfect for her to enjoy the water.

Caesar couldn't stop looking at her knowing how beautiful she is. He grabs her face gently before leaning to press his lips on hers before his lips Travel down her neck finding her sweet spot.

They made love for long they were in many positions standing up in the water, on the beach with Caesar on top of Taylor.

Later they both finished they love making as Taylor goes to put her cloths back on.

When she finished dressing. Caesar walks up to her and t they both hugged each other.

"Taylor?" He let's go to look at her eyes "I love you"

Taylor smiles "I love you too"

The both leaned to kiss each other before they heard aprs from a distance.

"Oh no!" Caesar said.

"What's going on?" Taylor asked.

"Trouble"