48

Back at the village there were Aldo's apes who were guarding when scar and hades sneaked above them and jumped down and knocked them out after dragging them to a hut where no one can see them beat the apes up until they were unconscious.

They got out of the hutt as scar lets out a quiet hoot as ceasar, river and other apes come in jumping down as Taylor comes last as she jumps and scars ar catches her and holding her close as they walked and sneaks around and sees the view of max doing work with some apes who we're building the ship.

"Oh my god he's actually doing it, he's building a ship" Taylor said in shock.

"With that many apes...it looks like he'll be done soon" ceasar said.

Taylor knew what she has to do "not it I can help it"

She gets up to speak down there before ceasar stops her. "I don't want you to get hurt"

Taylor puts her hand on on Caesar's cheek "I have to stop him before he does something more crazy. Besides,max is my responsibility, Aldo is yours" she leans in and pressed her lips oh his before breaking apart "be careful" she said leaving to go stop max.

"you be careful too" he said before he goes to the other apes who were waiting for him. "Let's go stop Aldo"