15

On the journey the group continues walking until they saw a city that huge and looks broken like it has been abandoned for many years.

"We are here" Caesar said to T.J.

T.J. Looked at in in shock at the view of the city like it was something she was familiar with.

Once they got closer to the city. T.J. Gets off the horse and walks around and stops to see a broken long bridge.

"Oh my god" she said breathing heavily on what she's seeing. "All this time this place... used to be my home..." The other apes looked at each other in. confusion. "All the time, it was...0we finally really did it." she said to her self " She goes on her knees and punched the ground "YOU MANIACS! You destroyed it all! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!" She said out loud.

Caesar walks up to T.J who looked sad. He crouched down beside her "I didn't know" He said.

She gets up and starts walking "let's go find my friend" she said as the other apes follow her.

When they hear a loud thud. Which causes the group to get their weapons out. The apes with their spears and T.J with her gun.

They got closer to where the sound was until they saw a rat there and the ray ran away.

T.J. Looks to Caesar "I think we should split up in to two groups" she said. "You, hades and river go left, scar and I will go right" she said. Caesar nods and hoots at the group. They nod as they went split ways.

Caesar, hades and river were walking in the streets to see if anything's going on. Hades bumps rivers shoulder before bumping Caesar's "so what's happening?" Hades signs

"What?" Caesar sign while looking at his friend in confusion.

"He means you an the girl" river signs "you two have been getting more close since we left home. Do you like her?"

Caesar didn't know what to say. He noticed he has been getting feeling lately.

"All right I like her" he confessed making the two apes hoot.

"You should tell her"hades said.

"No!" He exclaimed "it's not easy for I am ape. T.J. Is not" he continues on walking as they try to search for what they want to find. But what?