New Year's

Prince's POV

"Why are you always so overdressed?" I chuckle as Genevieve walks onto the stage.

"How am I overdressed?" She asks looking over herself then back at me.

"Everyone else is half naked! Even Lisa has her titties out."

"If I were dressed like that during the show it'd be news!" Her accent is getting thick, bringing a smirk to my face.

"Don't flatter yourself, mama." She scoffs before sucking her teeth in that way she does.

"If I come out half naked and anyone said anything you'd freak. You were mad they were staring at me at the beach!"

"So?" I smirk. She looks at me confused as she walks over to me.

"You want all those thousands of people staring at mi ass and titties?"

"They mine ain't they?" I whisper in her ear, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Mmmmhm." She smirks adjusting to look me in my face.

"Then it doesn't matter what they see." I kiss her lips softly, before taking in her beauty just to growl at her. "Go change." She rolls her eyes and walks away. "And be ready to warm up."

"Y'all are disgusting." Andre chuckles walking up to me, his bass strapped to his back.

"You didn't hear that, you were a mile away!"

"I didn't have to. I saw how you looked at her and how she looked back." I smile adjusting the mic in front of me.

"Tonight's the night."

"You think so?"

"Yea, she's ready and I've been teasing her since we got to Dallas."

"How do you know she's ready?"

"She asked me to do it yesterday and I told her no."

"You turned her down?!?!"

"She wanted it but she was still scared. I think she'll be more relaxed tonight."

"And if she isn't?"

"Then I'll keep waiting."

"I'm really proud of you man. You're being real mature about this. I mean, I know how bad you want her and you've never been very patient."

"I've never had anything worth the wait. Is it crazy for me to say I don't think I've ever felt the way I feel about her about anyone or anything before?" I ask slouching against the speakers.

"As your best friend I wouldn't say it's crazy but I would say it's true. You've liked a lot of girls but I think G is the first girl you've really loved and been in love with."

"But what does that say about my relationships with Mayte or Mannie or anyone else?"

"Doesn't say anything. Except this time it'll be different." I look down at the floor a while. I'm really not sure what to make of how I feel. Have I really never been in love before? All I know is his time it's easier, this time it doesn't hurt. I can't stay mad at her and when she's mad at me I feel awful until she tells me she forgives me. A flash of black crosses the stage and I look up to see her. Her body shines under the stage lights in the most peculiarly alluring way.

When we were designing her performance wardrobe she chose mostly leotards with lace pieces to go underneath. Without the lace on she looks like everyone else and I kinda hate it. The lace under the leotard was unique to her but I'll see how she feels about it later.

"Why're you so shiny?"

"Baby oil"

"Turn around." She spins slowly not entirely sure what's happening. "You missed a spot on the back of your neck." I whisper and smirk. "Here I'll fix it. Y'all keep rehearsing I'm gonna help Genevieve pick out a different costume." Together we walk back to the women's dressing room. The door closes behind us and she's quick to lock it. "Mmm, looks like we had the same idea, baby." She smirks walking across the room and throwing on a pair of sweats.

"I don't want to get oil on your pants."

"We bout to be naked in a minute." I bite my lip pulling her close to me. She stands on her toes to kiss me, her tiny frame fully engulfed in my arms. I kiss across her jaw and down her neck. Slowly she melts in my hands, like a chocolate bar on a hot day.

"A-are you going to..."

"Shhhhhh." I whisper against her skin. "Do you want me to?" She nods. "I have to hear you say it, baby."

"Yes, please." She whimpers making my heart stop.

"Take all this shit off." I say stepping back. She removes each layer of clothing, carefully putting it aside. I pick her up, holding her by her ass and set her on her vanity. We kiss hungrily and I begin to finger her. Her legs wrap around my waist as she loses herself. She breathes heavily against my neck, fighting the urge to moan.

"Please." She begs.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, mama. Close your eyes until you're ready." I watch as she closes her eyes and relaxes into the vanity. I spread her legs and get down on my knees. Examining her I feel overwhelmed with excitement. I don't know where to start. So, I just close my eyes and let my body tell me what to do.

Genevieve's POV

He kisses each of my thighs working closer and slower to my center. Before long he kisses my bead and something in my chest twitches. He licks my lips from bottom to top, dragging his bottom lip across my skin. He repeats this, his mouth getting wetter with each stroke. Then, he applies pressure. His tongue slides between my folds and I gasp as the tip drags across my clit.

Prince's POV

The wetness against my tongue entices me. If I knew it would be like this I would've prayed before I devoured her. I'm hungry for her, for her body, for her pleasure and as much as I would love to take my time with this I know if I don't hurry up people will be suspicious. I suck on her clit, allowing it to roll around on my tongue. Her back arches and her legs tremble. I can't help but moan. I wanna fuck her so bad. I just know it'll feel so good. Her tight wetness wrapped around me. I wonder if she'd beg for it. If I could eat her out until she begged me to fuck her and make her orgasm. I wonder if she'd scream my name when I hit the right spot.

"W-we have to go." She says breathlessly. "Baby, we have to go do soundcheck. We can finish this later we have to go." She's right. We've been in here for a while but I don't care.

I keep going, licking and sucking desperately. I'm not stopping until  she's done. She's putty in my hands and I can feel her climax building. I stand up quickly. Her eyes shoot open and find me. I kisses her sloppily. The wetness on my face catches her off guard. She licks my lips tasting herself, moaning in my mouth as I slip two fingers inside her. I feel around until I find her spot. I give it and her my undivided attention. Her body begins to shake and convulse. I hold onto her keeping her steady as she releases all over my fingers. When she's done, I step back and give her a moment to breathe.

"Clean yourself up then throw something else on. I'll clean up out here." She nods climbing down and walking over to the bathroom.

I wipe off my hands and the vanity and start throwing her clothes on the floor. When she walks out I take her place quickly brushing my teeth and scrubbing my face and hands. The smell will take a while to go away but anyone that close needs to move. When I walk back out she's dressed again. She smiles at me softly, looking up at me with devious eyes.

"Next time I'm going to finish in your face." She smirks.

"And I'm going to drink every drop."

"Promise?"