50.

Happiness is infectious. It started as a tingle in my fingers and toes, much like the feeling I have when I'm anxious. But, instead of worrisome, it was warm. I feel it pass through me like a warm ocean wave, washing away the misery and the traumas to leave me refreshed inside. As the wave fades I savour the memory of its gentle touch. The feeling is a blissful evocation of time spent with Tom, playing the drums and teaching it, gossip sessions with Bill, clubbing and chilling with Gustav or Georg... How I loved those days when we walked carelessly and simply talked, laughed and made silly jokes. Those were the days I loved, and I enjoyed every minute. Those were the days that engulfed me in...
happiness.

***

POV Tom

I sat on the beach, my eyes moving from sand to stone, from rock pools to breaking waves. I inhaled from my cigarette casually, sitting comfortably on the towel with Mars napping, her hear resting on my thigh.

Bill was out picking up Alexis from the airport. Gustav, Georg and their respective girlfriends were in the villa. The holidays were almost over and we practically spent all August in this big beach house we rented together.

"Can you light me a cigarette please..." My girlfriend's voice came out muffled as she yawned softly.

"Coming right up." I exclaimed, grabbing a cancer stick and a lighter. I handed her the lit cigarette and she took it, sitting up.

"Is Bill back yet ?" She asked.

"No, he left two hours ago. I called him earlier, he was still waiting for Alexis."

"Can't wait for them to join us ! At least, Bill would have someone with him." She giggled.

"Yeah, I kinda feel bad for him. Especially when we're all sitting in the living room and every band member has a girlfriend except him." I frowned. "Kind of funny though."

She playfully pushed me. "Shut up." I looked her in the eyes and realized that she was staring at me in a daze. Her light blue eyes opened and closed as a smile appeared on her face.

"What ?" I asked.

She beamed at me. "You're pretty."

A compassionate expression appeared on my face. "I love you."

"Love you too." She pecked my lips.

I stood up rapidly, throwing my cigarette butt in the sand. "Wanna race me to the villa ?"

She smirked wickedly. "How could I pass up the opportunity to beat your ass in a race ?" I helped Mars up to her feet and, after grabbing our stuff, we ran towards the house in laughter, as I struggled to win the challenge.

☆ . ° .• °:.*₊° .☆ ☆ . ° .• °:.*₊° .☆

Georg, Gustav, the three girls and I were chilling on the couches in the living room when Bill and Alexis joined us. We welcomed them with cheers and hugs then sat back down.

I couldn't focus on the conversations they were all having as I stared intently at Mars, sitting next to me.

What could I have possibly done to deserve such a perfect girlfriend like her ? We had gone through so much, our relationship had seen hell but, somehow, we managed to find one another and I was so happy with what we had and what we probably will have forever.

I couldn't imagine my life without her, she fit so well with the Tokio Hotel members and dating her was probably the best thing that ever happened to me.

These holidays were perfect. The beach, clubbing at night, waking up next to her every morning... Everything was going so well and nothing could ever ruin that.

I loved Mars Allen, and that was that.

I found my happy ending while being hers.

...

Fuck, I got a girlfriend.

I can't imagine what my younger selves would think.

Tom Kaulitz, you won in life.
You really did.

Photo dump of the holiday

The end.