5.

When I got home, I immediately rushed to my bedroom, ignoring my dad calling my name from the kitchen. Looking through my wardrobe, I picked a convenient fit for the party and some jewellery (☆).

After finishing up my messy makeup, I bobbed down the stairs, ready to go out.

"Mars, your brother's gone." My father spoke as I grabbed the door handle. I stopped in my tracks before turning to him.

"What ?" I grimaced. "He'll come back."

"He's been out there since this morning. Something's not right." He said seriously.

"Since when do you care ?" I spat, clenching my jaw. "He'll come back. And even if he doesn't, it's not my problem. He's fucking twenty five. He'll figure it out."

"You should find him. I called him but he left his phone upstairs."

"I've got shit to do. He's your son. Get your ass up and start looking if you're so worried. I stopped worrying about you two ever since you started acting like the children that you're not." I hissed before leaving the house, slapping the door closed behind me.

I walked away from the house with clenched fists. The last thing I needed right now was family drama.

I didn't ride my bike this time, as I knew It would get stolen easily where I was going.

It was dark out and it took me less than twenty minutes to arrive to destination. The club was packed but I easily walked in with my ticket and my fake id.

When I got in, I was immediately noticed by my friend Alexis. They walked my way with wide open arms. "Mars !! You made it !" They yelled over the music.

I admired their outfit with a wide grin.

"You look extra tonight ! I love it !" I cheered

"Thank you ! I'm happy we got so many people here. I honestly thought the event would be a flop."

"Why would it be ? It's so cool and edgy." I laughed.

"Yeah. Plus, I have got a big surprise for everyone. It's about to start in a few minutes. I'm sure you'll like it." Alexis jumped happily. "Alright, I'll leave you to it, baby ! You know where to find me just in case." They planted a fat kiss on my cheek and joined other people.

I turned to the dancing crowd, lighting up a cigarette and walking to the bar. "Two shots of tequila !" I screamed to the barman and he nodded rapidly. When he handed me the glasses, I tapped his hand. "Is Cleo in the back ?"

The tattooed man pointed to a door behind him and I downed the shots quickly before going in that direction.

The door led to the bar's kitchen and to the backstage area. I walked through the corridors until I arrived in front of the room I was looking for. Knocking twice, I opened door and barged into Cleo's changing room.