41.

I brushed a hand on my shirt (☆) nervously. I was waiting for Bill in front of the café we agreed to meet up in. When a big black car appeared in the street, I immediatly knew it was him. He got out of the car, sending a sweet 'thank you' to the driver.

As soon as our eyes met, he grinned widely, walking up to me excintingly. "Hii !"

"Hey, Bill." I hugged him and we both entered the café.

"I was dying to hang out with you, Mars. You know, just us." He sat down in front of me when we picked a table. "Like before. A nice gossip hangout."

"Ouh ! Who are we gossiping about ?" I clapped my hands together enthusiastically.

"You and Tom, duh!" He shrugged his shoulders.

"What ? Nooo..." I whined and he laughed at me. "I don't want to talk about myself ! How about you spill the tea on you and Alexis ?"

His eyes widened. "NUH-UH ! I'm not talking about my depressing ass love life when you and Tom literally kissed four days ago !"

"But-"

"NO !" He sat back, crossing his arms with a pout.

I sighed. "Whatever... What do you want to know ?" I pursed my lips, waiting for him.

His pout quickly transformed into a wide sneaky beam. "Do you regret it ?"

I threw my arms in the air in frustration. "Why does everyone keep asking me that ?!"

He laughed mockingly. "But do you though ?"

"No !" I blurted out. "I mean, I don't... Yeah, I don't."

"Seems like you're trying to convince yourself that you don't."

I shook my head with a smile. "I really don't regret it, Bill. I just... I think I like him again." I smiled softly.

"That quickly ?! Gurl..." He eyed me up and down and I flipped him off.

"Fuck off, Bill."

"I'm joking... I know how it is." He bit his lip. "Tom changed. And I think that you realised how stupid you were five years ago when you blew him off. And he realised how much he cares about you when he didn't talk to you for that long. So you just found yourselves back."

"Wow." I gigled, sipping from my black coffee. "You read right through us, didn't you, Billy ?"

He shrugged his shoulders with a proud smile. "What can I say ? I've been rooting for you two since you guys met !"

I choked on the smoke as we broke into laughter.

"So..." Bill started as we calmed down. "What are going to do about your situation with Tom ?"

I brushed a hand through my hair with a sigh. "I don't know. I really didn't plan on not regretting it."

"You should come with me to the apartment later. We rented the studio and a small loft apartment on top of it. Tom and I thought it would be more efficient if we just worked right next to where we lived."

"That's so cool. And um... yeah, I'll come."

☆ . ° .• °:.*₊° .☆ ☆ . ° .• °:.*₊° .☆

It was almost seven in the evening and we decided to leave. I drove both of us to their building and, when we arrived, a sudden butterfly feeling took over me. I was excited to see Tom but also kind of scared of our first interaction after our kiss.

It couldn't be awkward, could it ?

Bill unlocked the door and we both penetrated the apartment. I looked around in awe, their loft looked so good and aesthetic.