29.

Today... Tokio Hotel will be back in town.

I haven't left Cleo's house for almost a month now and I couldn't wait to see the boys.

I've missed them so much despite the fact that I talked with Bill almost every single night since I left them.

Tom was more distant though. They always told me he was with some girl or out with Gustav. I didn't question it too much, I almost stopped caring.

It was almost six in the afternoon and I had gotten ready (☆) quickly before waiting in front of the twins' house.

I was casually smoking on their porch when a black car parked in front of the big white house.

As soon as I recognised Bill walking out of it, I threw my cigarette on the ground and walked up to him with opened arms. His face broke into laughter when he saw me and we both hugged tightly.

"I MISSED YOU !"

"Me too, Bill !" I laughed.

When we broke the embrace, I looked behind him and my face lit up at the sight. Tom was standing up with a large grin and he had left his hair down, dreads fell on his shoulders.

I smiled softly as he hugged me. My arms circled his waist and I drowned my face in his shirt, inhaling the scent I missed so much.

"Hey, let's go inside !" Bill waved at the both of us and we followed him into the house. After their mom greeted them warmly, we all walked to the garage to hang out.

"Where's Georg and Gustav ?" I asked, cracking a beer open.

"Georg went to his girlfriend's house and Gustav home." Tom responded as he sat down on the couch, manspreading like always.

"Yeah, we'll see them tomorrow." Bill added as he was using his phone. "Alexis will be down here in a few seconds, guys. They just texted me. Don't be weird."

"Weird ? What do you mean by that ?" I laughed, taking a seat next to Tom and placing my legs on his lap.

"You know I just asked them to be official, just don't bring it up. Act like you don't know about it." The black haired boy rolled his eyes.

"Why ?" Tom grimaced. As if by chance, a knock resounded on the front door and Bill shot out of his seat. He hurried out to open the door while Tom and I mocked his clinginess.

As soon as Alexis appeared in the doorframe, Tom exclaimed. "Congratulations, Alexis ! Bill is the best boyfriend you'll ever have ! I'm rooting for you too !" He winked at them and my friend giggled shyly.

Bill penetrated the door right after and raised a middle finger at his twin brother who returned it with a kiss.

"You're an asshole !" The emo twin groaned, taking a seat on the sofa chair and Alexis sat beside him.

"I love you too, Billy." The blond guitarist laughed. I watched the two interact with a mocking grin on my face.

"Whatever, guys. Shut up." Alexis finally sighed, putting an end at their childish argument.

"You two look so fucking cute." I smiled, taking a sip from my beer, eyeing the pair with a proud look.

"Thanks, Mars. Both of you seem like a weirdly compatible couple as well."

I chocked on my beer, coughing uncontrollably.

"We're not dating." Tom spat.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just thought-"

"Yeah, they're not." Bill shook his head. "Mars, you okay ?"

I breathed slowly. "Yeah, sorry. Just took me by surprise."