21.

I was finally ready after struggling with my eye makeup. It was a random look I found on Pinterest and it matched perfectly with my outfit.

When I was satisfied with the results(☆), I grabbed my bag and my cigarette pack then left my room to join Tokio Hotel by the bus.

As soon as I got out of the hotel, I was met with an excited Bill who ran up to me, shrieking. "YOU LOOK AMAZING !"

I matched his energy as we both jumped in excitement. "YOU TOO ! OH MY GOD, THE PLATFORM SHOES ARE STUNNING!!"

"Alright, alright, don't cream your pants, you two. Let's go !" Tom called and I rolled my eyes, following the band members into the tour bus.

As we got closer and closer to our destination, I watched from the window the amount of fans in front of the building. I was stunned to see how many people started to scream when they saw the Tokio Hotel bus and some of them even tried to climb up the security bars that were placed to separate the sidewalks from the actual street.

The band members, except Tom who was too busy playing his guitar in the beds compartment, waved at the fans with grins plastered on their faces. I was sitting down on the couch, laughing.

Bill turned to me. "This is crazy, there are so many people."

"Too many girls, though." Gustav backed off from the glass window.

"Not that you're complaining." i joked. We all hung out before finally parking in our designated spot.

Despite the fact that we were far away from the groupies, we could still hear them cheer enthusiastically, waiting for the doors to open.

We snuck into the back of the club, joining the backstage rooms in order for the band members to clear their last touches before the show.

I followed the group through the halls, surprisingly getting lots of compliments from the workers there whom I returned the condiments.

As the boys were taken care of by the stylists, I felt a hand grab my arm strongly, pulling me away from the room. I shrieked from the aggressive embrace.

A security guard was pushing me back aggressively. "Madam, you have to follow me to the-"

"HEY, GET YOUR HAND OFF HER !" Tom urged towards us.

"Mr. Kaulitz, she's not part of-"

"SHE HAS A BACKSTAGE PASS, CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE IT ?!" The guitarist roared and my body stiffened at the anger of his tone.

The guard backed off, letting me go, and apologising. "I'm sorry, sir, I didn't-"

"Then fucking check before you start grabbing people like that."

I kind of felt bad for the middle aged man who seemed to have made a mistake. "Tom, it's okay..." I tried to reassure him.

"No. It's frustrating how they just get aggressive like that." He glared at the security guard who nodded apologetically. "Get out, now."

The man followed his orders and I just remained quiet, still taken aback by his unnecessary outburst.

When the band members were ready, they bid me goodbyes and I wished them 'good luck' before we separated ways. I joined the front row excitingly and was impressed by the cheering crowd before the stage.

But, when the lights turned off, it exceeded all my expectations as the shrieking got louder than ever and the fans went crazy.

And I soon joined them in their cheering when Bill appeared suddenly under a spotlight then the rest of the members came into view.

When the music started playing, I immediately recognised the opening to 'Monsoon' and began singing along with the dark haired twin.

I watched Bill as he sang, looking around the front row before we made eye contact and he grinned.

He stepped closer towards me and he leaned down, still chanting. I smiled and blew a kiss in his direction which he returned with a wink.

But despite my intense love for Bill's show, I couldn't help but turn my attention to the guitarist who, for some reason, made my heart skip a bit.

And I did notice he reciprocated this strange feeling as he kept staring at me for most of the concert. Gustav and Georg were both impressive as well, and I perceived some mistakes in Gustav's performance. I made a note to myself to talk to him about it later.

The show went on for about three more hours and, when they finally finished the last song, they saluted the audience, drinking from their water and throwing the empty bottles to the shrieking fans.

I grimaced at their actions. Why would anyone want someone's empty water bottle ?

I joined the crowd's screams as we all applauded the band for its flawless performance. When the boys left the stage, I hurried to the backstage area and, as soon as I saw the sweaty band members, I ran up to them, jumping into Bill's arms as he held me up.

"YOU GUYS, THAT WAS FUCKING IMPRESSIVE !" I yelled, grinning from ear to ear. "I literally think I lost my voice, from all the cheering and the singing back there."

"Oh my god, thank you !" Bill wiped his forehead, sighing. "It was tiring though."

I laughed, looking at them one by one. They were all breathing heavily, their heads dripping of sweat and their bodies arched down of exhaustion.

"You guys seriously need some water and some sleep." I mocked.

"What ?! Sleep ?!" Gustav gasped. "We're going to party now and there's nothing that would stop us from going out !" They all walked to the backstage room and we did a few shots while some of them cleaned themselves up.

Bill redid his makeup as Georg and Gustav went out to get snacks. Tom was laying down, manspreading on the couch, worn out from the concert. I sat down next to him with a small smile. "You played well." I mumbled.

"What ?" He grinned. "Is that a compliment I'm hearing ?"

I pushed his shoulder playfully. "Don't make me regret it."

We laughed a little before he looked at me intensely. "Thanks for today. You really cheered for us in the crowd and that was motivating. I like this..." He smirked. "Having someone to play for in the crowd, instead of just groupies jumping around and screaming my name as if I was just going to stop the show and answer them."

I laughed. "But they love you, don't they ? They're your fans, you wouldn't be as cocky as you are now without them."

"Yeah, Bill's fans are good fans, Tokio Hotel's fans are good fans. But my fans... we can all agree they just think I'm hot." He pursed his lips.

"Oh no, what a sad life you have." I dramatically cried out. "Get over it, it's not that deep. You can't complain about them, you know you're talented, you don't need the girls to compliment you more than they already do now."

He breathed out, resting his hands under his head and I fought the urge to stare at his arms.

His arms...

"Whatever though. I'm glad you were here." He smiled softly, his gaze shifting from my eyes to my lips.

I looked away rapidly, clearing my throat in awkwardness.

This wasn't going to happen again. I'm not his toy and he surely isn't mine.

There was no way I was going to fall into his arms again.

Would just hurt me as much as it would hurt him...

Oh my god, brain, shut up.