19.

"Oh my god, literally the last person I want to see right now." I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Denise was a dumbass for throwing her heel off like that." He said, walking towards me to help out. He took some clean pieces of paper and started wiping my blood off.

"It's not Denise's fault. She didn't do anything. You were just dumb enough to bring her here." I marked a pause. "Why did you even bring her ? You could have just stayed in your room."

"I told you already. I have to be with you guys, it's our traditional-"

"...post concert party, I get it." I cut him off. "But you're not even with the guys. We're all having fun and you're too busy with Denise to hang out with us. It's literally the same thing if you just stay in your dorm with the pretty girl. You'll both have the comfort and freedom to just rip each other's clothes off and fuck without us having to bear it."

He laughed, still occupied with healing my cuts. "You don't like her, do you ?"

"Who ? Denise ? She's soo nice. I love her." I sarcastically smiled and Tom's grin widened.

"Um okay... You don't like me having a girl over then ?" He tilted his head to the side with a smirk.

"If that means you making out with some stranger in a bed where we all have to see it, then yes. I don't want you having a girl over." I spat, looking up to him through my eyelashes.

I tried not to look down to his lips as his tongue danced against his piercing. He stepped closer to me, our chest almost touching. "Great, then I won't bring a girl over again."

I gulped, taken aback by the sudden proximity. "I-I mean, you can have all the girls you want. Just... don't fuck in front of us, that's it."

He kept on walking closer to me and I stepped back, my back hitting the sink as I had no room left for running away from this.

"Okay... I won't fuck a girl in front of you again." His voice was getting lower and I couldn't help but feel heat rise to my cheeks. He was now backing me up against the sink, our chests touching and my eyes looking up to him shyly.

He was making me nervous and the smirk glued on his face meant that he knew he did. I had to tell him to stop, that I wasn't one of the million girls he just fucked and left, that I didn't crave his touch like half the women on this planet.

"Tom..." I whispered. I said his name so softly I wasn't even sure my mouth moved. I didn't have time to finish my sentence as his lips connected fiercely with mine.

It was good, it was perfect. I didn't think I wanted this but was doing it going to make me change my mind ?

This was unbearable. My overthinking was going to make me put a stop at this cause it wasn't right. It wasn't right for him or for me.

I turned my head away from him. I didn't have to do this. I could stop right now. I could straighten up and walk out. But I didn't. I just looked into his eyes, searching for a spark, for something that would make me think of Tom as less of a womaniser.

And all I saw was lust, lust as if he craved this more then I did myself.

"Do you really want this ?" I breathed out.

He smirked. "Do I look like I don't ?"

I smiled and he bit his lip before grabbing my face again, this time more fierce, more demanding.

I returned the kiss, deepening it as I sat on the sink, my body carried by Tom's arms. He rested his hand on my ass, the other travelling across my hip to my core, under my shorts. But he didn't do anything, just placed it there like dead meat.

I whined, arching impatiently against his hand. He smirked into our kiss and I felt my stomach twist at the feeling of the metal piercing rubbing against my lips. Slowly, he brought his middle finger down and slid it gently over my folds.

I threw my head back. "Yeah. Keep going..." I murmured. Last thing I wanted was having the entire Tokio Hotel members walking in on us.

He did it again, this time, his fingertip slipping between and gathering my wetness. He parted me with two fingers and found my clit, rubbing it in small circles. I crashed my face into his shoulder, muffling out my moans as I knotted my fists in his shirt.

"Oh my god..." My breathing got quicker as I felt myself getting closer and closer to the climax.

And Tom fastened the process by placing thousands of wet kisses down my neck. And finally, I orgasmed, smacking my hand on my mouth to avoid making any noise.

I sat on the sink, breathing heavily as I tried calming down from the little adventure I just experienced.

When I looked up to meet Tom's gaze, he was looking down at me with a proud smirk. I bit my lip, punching his shoulder playfully. "Fuck you." I beamed.

He joined me in my laughter. And after a few guffaws, he looked at me with serious eyes.
"Do you regret it ?"

I hesitated for a moment. "Surprisingly... no."

"Good." He smiled softly and I shook my head in frustration.

"I hate you so much..." I grinned and we both shared a knowing look before walking out of the bathroom.